Releasing skins when there are 200 bugs in the game

by Selanim

Original Post

Releasing skins when there are 200 bugs in the game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, when they choose to release new skins and weapons, when the game is full of bugs. 2 different kind of jetpack bugs (that I know of), and 90% of all players experience crashes and DC several times a day even though they have a state of the art PC's. Is this a joke? 

Message 1 of 12 (638 Views)

Re: Releasing skins when there are 200 bugs in the game

★★★ Apprentice

Lol this game is pretty stable for a new release. Ever played pubg mate? Now THAT'S a buggy game.

Message 2 of 12 (579 Views)

★ Guide

Bugs and skins etc are done by 2 different teams so what’s the issue

Message 3 of 12 (571 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The issue is the players who haven't been able to play since release due to the crash to desktop problem that thousands of players are experiencing. Disconnects on PS4 and Xbox alike and almost a month into the game with no word of a fix from the developers. 

For my teammate to play after 46787543679 crashes daily he had to replace his newer graphics card with an older one. Other players are reducing their 144 hz monitors to cap framerates at 35 fps just to play this game, other games run perfectly.

If you haven't suffered the many technical issues plaguing this game, count yourself lucky and pray that the next patch doesn't start causing your game to constantly crash like so many players experience.

Message 4 of 12 (564 Views)

★★ Guide

A very few expoits and bugs. Cant see any bad in fixing minor problems and releasing new skins the same time. 

Message 5 of 12 (562 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree 100%

I've watched about 5 youtube videos trying to explain how to fix the constant crashing. I've given up playing now until I hear they've fixed it

Such a cool game but EVERY game has me crashing if I live past 5 minutes. Great fun when you're doing well and have good loot... 

Message 6 of 12 (557 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Lol, I don't think you got what he ment. 

He said there is diffrent people working on diffrent stuff, the once that makes the skins etc are usally not the same people that fix buggs and crashes... 

With that said I noticed among my friends that it's only the people that have old pc that crashes and my the once with good "new" pc never have any problems. 

Message 7 of 12 (537 Views)

★★ Novice

PUBG is a whole other world of bugs, a comparison between any game and PUBG will make even the biggest bugs look minimal compared to PUBG.

Message 8 of 12 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My issue is that I haven't seen any post or tweets whatsoever from the developers saying that they are addressing the issues or have an ETA of when they are fixed.

Message 9 of 12 (529 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well mate, they are probably having a hard time finding the cause for the crashes. I mean I do not think they want people to have crashes xD

Message 10 of 12 (512 Views)