Re: Regularly used terms in Apex

by Eshshshss

Original Post

@Cheese9Man I was lucky, it was so intense I nearly had a heart attack. But as mentioned above I had been in this exact finishing circle before. Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 11 of 18 (332 Views)

★★ Pro

@Koochi-Qthe mouthbreathers while they do come here, are here to mostly only make a rant post

some of them don't even reply to their own post's comments people add

Message 12 of 18 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis I know, I was contesting your statement of only good players coming to fora😜
Message 13 of 18 (287 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@OldTreeCreeper "It is not my intention to get into higher lobbies, I want to enjoy the game. I got to diamond once and never again. It was very hard work and not what I would call fun. " that explains everything and I see no point in further discussion. Pity there is no option to play vs bots where you could slice through lobbies even faster Wink
Message 14 of 18 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Eshshshss @OldTreeCreeper If Apex can implement a deranking system next season I would be happy staying in Gold lobbies. It’s the perfect balance of chill without 3/4 of the lobby dying before round 1 ends 😛 

Going through plat lobbies just to maintain my diamond rank wasn’t worth it anymore. LOL.

Message 15 of 18 (264 Views)

@Eshshshss you sound like someone who has a wired connection, a pc at a billion fps, can hear and is under 50! Tongue out

Why would I want to play bots??? or slice through lobbies even faster??? I don't understand your comment.

I enjoy outwitting the gung ho crew and playing at my own pace. Wink

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 16 of 18 (249 Views)

@Cheese9Man yes, I just go through gold now to plat IV for fun and leave it at that. I have no intention of losing plat/diamond players their hard won points. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 17 of 18 (248 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man yeah removing "safe" zones would be great, I don't really see a point why they are there actually, if the player is consistent and good he/she will anyway manage to maintain appropriate level.

Looking forward to that change as well as improvement regarding hackers - yesterday got to Diamond lobbies again and bam... first 3 games I was greeted by R-99 spray from 70+ meters, never missing L-stars and people who focus fire you even when you stand behind the door <- sad that game does not allow to see who was it as these guys were clearly full-on wh as they each shot what felt a full mag while I just loled standing behind the door.
Message 18 of 18 (218 Views)