Re: Region Block China please

by aryan19821

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Region Block China please

★★ Novice

So sick of these hackers and their stupid lobby ad bots.

Message 1 of 7 (610 Views)

Accepted Solution

All Replies

Message 2 of 7 (600 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah that got locked, typical politically correct move. I mean, to deny the fact that's where most cheats come from is kinda silly. Lots of studios decide to region lock. It's not racist, it's not offensive, etc. It's just logical. 

Either that or, like shroud said, just make an intrusive anti cheat. I'm down, I used to play competitive CS as well. Scan my entire PC. Better than playing with cheaters. 

Message 3 of 7 (574 Views)

★ Guide

China isn't a race anyways, it's a location. If you block China, you'd be blocking a nationality, not a race either. 

The amount of cheats between them and the Russian area shouldn't surprise anyone from those areas if they get blocked.

Message 4 of 7 (563 Views)

★★ Novice

its not like China Allready has Most Western Websites Blocked

Message 5 of 7 (551 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I can confirm that many russian players cheat alot. There are very many russian market-like websites where players can buy/sell/trade game values. The biggest and the most popular of these sites has everything for apex legends, all kinds of cheats and hacks. The cheapest hack which is wallhack costs only 200 rubles a month (2$), and there are hundreds of offers like this. Same goes to china.

Message 6 of 7 (534 Views)

★ Apprentice

@VPPTrue wrote:

Yeah that got locked, typical politically correct move. I mean, to deny the fact that's where most cheats come from is kinda silly. Lots of studios decide to region lock. It's not racist, it's not offensive, etc. It's just logical. 

Either that or, like shroud said, just make an intrusive anti cheat. I'm down, I used to play competitive CS as well. Scan my entire PC. Better than playing with cheaters. 

I’m all for any intrusive anti cheat like they had in CS and quake 3 arena. If it stops the cheaters scan my HD all you want. 

Message 7 of 7 (520 Views)