Re: Regarding Bloodhound's scan vs Mirage's decoys.

by SheepsKing

Original Post

Regarding Bloodhound's scan vs Mirage's decoys.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Why, why, why oh why does Bloodhound's scan pick up Mirage's decoys? Seem to me the scan is for heat signatures. Why would a holographic decoy put out a heat? 

Message 1 of 7 (1,249 Views)

★ Expert

This annoys me too. Caustic's gas shows the real Mirage, but BH's scan does not.

I now I main Rev I fire silence into a Mirage party as it will show the real Mirage if it hits.

Message 2 of 7 (1,227 Views)

★ Pro
@Killgore1981 and ?
just 1 shot problem is gone
and mirage is most useless legend why u want Nerf him ?
Message 3 of 7 (1,178 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I actually like that it picks up the ultimate and tacticals of certain Legends so you and your team knows where to an not to go.

What is annoying about bloodhound scans in my honest opinion, is when it says enemy deteted when those objects  (i.e gas canister, mirages decoy wattson fence) are scanned and gives you that alert sound. 

when it shouldn't IMO.

Message 4 of 7 (1,130 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@xMaxrayx wrote:
@Killgore1981and ?
just 1 shot problem is gone
and mirage is most useless legend why u want Nerf him ?

Useless?

LOL

Your naivety is adorable.

Message 5 of 7 (1,112 Views)

★ Guide

Ok, but when it scans them they dont have a yellow triangle right? It scans them the same way it scans gas traps or fences. Im not saying it makes logical sense, but as far as gameplay goes it's consistent. The scan is still giving you the real Mirage, so if you're too lazy to just look for him, then you deserve to get bamboozled.

Message 6 of 7 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was looking for a post the other way. Bloodhounds ability tells the general area, but not exactly where the real one is. I just really hate how it reveals an invisible marage when he’s just helping his team.

Message 7 of 7 (782 Views)