Re: Regarding Apex Physical Copies Codes

by justcklai

Original Post

Regarding Apex Physical Copies Codes

★ Novice

Quick question. I'm currently using PS4 for Apex and is registered in Hong Kong. I've seen some copies of the physical edition codes being sold on the internet and wanted to purchase but all I've seen are the USA, Europe, and Japan. Would the code still work if for example I purchase from Japan and my account is registered in HK? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6 (505 Views)

★★★ Expert

That's a good question, just commenting real quick to bump your post.

Message 2 of 6 (497 Views)

★ Novice
@Wingmannedbro Thanks!
Message 3 of 6 (449 Views)

★★ Novice

It won't work. My account is also registered in HK and the code in the physical edition I bought this morning in Sydney didn't work.

Message 4 of 6 (413 Views)

★★★ Expert

@justcklai wrote:

It won't work. My account is also registered in HK and the code in the physical edition I bought this morning in Sydney didn't work.

Maybe you can try switching your Origin account's region to Australia, then try to redeem the codes, and switch back to HK after they are credited to your account.

I heard from other people before they sometimes switched their account to Begium because of their laws against lootboxes for the guaranteed legendary loot pack from the battle pass, apparently in belgium you just get 1200 crafting metals.

Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

★★ Novice

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@justcklai wrote:

Maybe you can try switching your Origin account's region to Australia, then try to redeem the codes, and switch back to HK after they are credited to your account.

I heard from other people before they sometimes switched their account to Begium because of their laws against lootboxes for the guaranteed legendary loot pack from the battle pass, apparently in belgium you just get 1200 crafting metals.

Thanks for the advice but I'm using PS4 as well. I think it's impossible to change the region on PSN.
Message 6 of 6 (383 Views)