Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Refund

by Quinxder

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Quinxdermy point is, their own web site and every other place called it a ARPG if someone doesn't know what a looter shooter is I'd say the people who claimed it to be in the first place, as for childish... That's funny coming from someone who decided to make a comment on a "childish" response, says a lot about your mindset also getting aggressive or aggravated doesn't help win arguments. Neither does calling someone names or assuming their knowledge.

Message 41 of 57 (164 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

@Quinxder wrote:

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

@Quinxder wrote:

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

I don't know what that says

It says, its a looter shooter Standard smile Action is the main categorie but nvm^^

I really doubt that.

You know whats also action? Destiny, Warframe and The Division.

and what's your point to this one? Going somewhere with that logic or did you just want to name other games in the same category?

Your doubts, your problem. I know very well whats written there and i know whats a loot shooter. You dont, of course but that doesnt matter right

Not really my doubts or my problems if you were the one to comment on my post from a few days ago with a argument you seem childish

Message 42 of 57 (154 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@gortessoth wrote:

@Quinxder wrote:

@gortessoth wrote:

@Alvanian wrote:
Just some good knowledge for you guys in the future.

While yes agreeing to a EULA does bind you to some things typically...

It DOES NOT provide immunity to the issuer.

EULAs can be unlawful, unclear, and misleading. This is why they are updated all the time.

Facebook is facing a 5 billion dollar lawsuit right now for such things.

I understand and agree there are unlawful EULA's. My point was this doc was available to everyone and required to agree to before using the product and is considered a legal document. Not saying it provides immunity but until it's shown to be illegal/misleading or the like then it is binding most of the time.

But your point was invalid because i always refered to legal rights, and not to any eula. I clearly stated, that the refund regulations needs to be rethought and your argument was "you accepted the eula". What has that to do with anything?

Go tell that to a judge. If the EULA is shown to be lawful then it is a legal contract. If it is illegal then that's a different story. Not sure where you got your law degree from...

You still unable to read right?

Message 43 of 57 (154 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

@Quinxdermy point is, their own web site and every other place called it a ARPG if someone doesn't know what a looter shooter is I'd say the people who claimed it to be in the first place, as for childish... That's funny coming from someone who decided to make a comment on a "childish" response, says a lot about your mindset also getting aggressive or aggravated doesn't help win arguments. Neither does calling someone names or assuming their knowledge.

I clearly showed you that „every other place“ is simply not true. BTW: If Ford calls the Mustang a bicycle, then you also think it’s a bicycle? I’m totally chilled, maybe it’s you who is aggressive? Idk and idc

Message 44 of 57 (148 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@Owl_Knighly  we need to stop feeding the troll. I'm done

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 45 of 57 (145 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

@Quinxder wrote:

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

@Quinxder wrote:

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

I don't know what that says

It says, its a looter shooter Standard smile Action is the main categorie but nvm^^

I really doubt that.

You know whats also action? Destiny, Warframe and The Division.

and what's your point to this one? Going somewhere with that logic or did you just want to name other games in the same category?

Your doubts, your problem. I know very well whats written there and i know whats a loot shooter. You dont, of course but that doesnt matter right

Not really my doubts or my problems if you were the one to comment on my post from a few days ago with a argument you seem childish

Obviously it’s your problem. Just watch your constant argue^^

Message 46 of 57 (144 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Yo. Please don't make me lock the thread y'all. 

Activity - Insert animated GIF to HTML
-EA_Cade
Message 47 of 57 (141 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro
@gortessoth yeah got a little carried away haha
Message 48 of 57 (123 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
CADE HAS SPOKEN.
Message 49 of 57 (113 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@Alvanian wrote:
CADE HAS SPOKEN.

and CADE is correct, it got away from us.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 50 of 57 (111 Views)
Twitter Stream