Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Refund

by Quinxder

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Owl_Knighly wrote:
@QuinxderAnthem is a action role play game..

It looks like a looter shooter, it feels like a looter shooter, it smells like a looter shooter, it is a looter shooter.

Message 21 of 57 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@gortessoth wrote:

….we were ALL presented with an EULA that states the return policies that we AGREE'D too upon accepting...so...if people didn't read (I read EVERY line when presented one, yes tedious) then if people go beyond the accepted terms of said agreement then there is no soapbox to stand on...period.

Nobody was talking about the EULA but anyway. Get your facts straight.

Message 22 of 57 (146 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Pro
Message 23 of 57 (146 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Alvanian wrote:
A lot of people are capeable of beating a lot of games in 48 hours.

A friend of mine basically gets free games this way.

Buy the game. Beat it in 2 days, return and exchange.

Increasing the return policy to 14 days would basically turn Gamestop into a Redbox.

You did'nt understand what ive written. For example, you cant "beat" Destiny within 48 hours. But nvm....i also can "beat" a wedding within 48 hours and return the dress.

Message 24 of 57 (136 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Quinxder wrote:

@gortessoth wrote:

….we were ALL presented with an EULA that states the return policies that we AGREE'D too upon accepting...so...if people didn't read (I read EVERY line when presented one, yes tedious) then if people go beyond the accepted terms of said agreement then there is no soapbox to stand on...period.

Umm....if you are referring to a Refund, which is what this post is about then yes, you are talking about the EULA...think my facts are arrow straight thank you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/bk7g2e/the_actual_full_eula_and_terms_conditions/

..and yes, I choose this reddit post as it brings up GLARING issues with the way todays legal BS is used to 'protect' (immunize) the companies selling us stuff. I knew about the 'return' policy but chose to accept it (risky these days), but given that we must see and agree to these conditions before hand (whether we read it or not) means if we go beyond any of the terms we have no leg to stand on as the saying goes. We all had the ability to know before hand...

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 25 of 57 (131 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 26 of 57 (129 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@gortessoth wrote:

@Quinxder wrote:

@gortessoth wrote:

Umm....if you are referring to a Refund, which is what this post is about then yes, you are talking about the EULA...think my facts are arrow straight thank you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/bk7g2e/the_actual_full_eula_and_terms_conditions/

If i refer to refund, i dont talk about the eula but about the LAW.

Message 27 of 57 (128 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I don't know what that says, but I'm pretty sure it says action on the top of the page there 

Message 28 of 57 (123 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

I don't know what that says

It says, its a looter shooter Standard smile Action is the main categorie but nvm^^ You know whats also action? Destiny, Warframe and The Division.

Message 29 of 57 (119 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
I dont need 24 hours to decide if i like something.

I need 24 seconds

Asking for a 30 day return policy on video games is outlandish
Message 30 of 57 (105 Views)
Twitter Stream