Refund for season pass

by vlad199119

Original Post

Re: Refund for season pass

Deluxe game offered extra Pathfinder casual outfit, scavenger armor, Pathfinder elite weapon set, pet pyjak, digital soundtrack and a deluxe box for multiplayer.....that was all, and iirc it was around 10 bucks more than a standard edition.

There was never any season pass talked about on any official ea site that I saw for MEA.  I have heard some retailers said they were offering it, but none by EA on their store.  IIRC they did offer a ultra deluxe or some such and it came with iirc a model of the Nomad vehicle,

So honestly, why ask about a season pass if it was never offered, and why complain you spent too much money on a deluxe version when the bonus items were listed plainly on almost all websites that were selling it, most importantly on EA sites.  I am sorry you don't think the game is worth the money, but to me it is a fine game that SHOULD have gotten DLC, but due to hate and a lack of resolve at the top of EA and BIoware they chickened out and ran.  But there was never any promise of DLC, nor any offering of a season pass to get any. 

If you really want to play games cheaper, then learn to wait about 6 months to 18 months after their release and you can usually play them real cheap....MEA lists currently on my Origin store for 15 dollars and 20 dollars for deluxe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 14 (820 Views)

★★ Novice
Dude what are you talking about the deluxe edition was 100$ USD, not 10$ more, there was a $100 edition that was supposed to come with DLC

Stop denying it's existence people, I paid for it, and EA ripped me off
Message 12 of 14 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@McG00goo; You may have thought (hoped) there would be DLC.

None was ever promised.  None was ever published.

End of story.

Message 13 of 14 (799 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

There was no DLC included for the Deluxe Edition and there is no seasons pass for Mass Effect Andromeda. For more information about the contents of the Deluxe Edition, you can visit our Origin website

I've locked this thread.

Jason.png
Message 14 of 14 (794 Views)