Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Reforging Legion of Dawn Marksman

by WPScorpionWind

Original Post

Highlighted

Reforging Legion of Dawn Marksman

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Ight so in the matter of a few days my legion of dawn marksman has now become the lowest powered item in my arsenal being out powered by rare items. Right now all I'm wishing is that I could reforge my legion of dawn weapon like I can everything else I have via blueprint. But I have no blueprint for it. I feel that this needs to be rectified. I mean at the very least that sounds fair. A way for us to be able to continue to use the weapon we paid for. And I don't mean one than can be rerolled for better inscriptions or nothing. I mean a locked inscription bleuprint that can be used to keep the power level up. I mean we can and in my case have already earned masterwork ember so why not.

Message 1 of 4 (111 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Reforging Legion of Dawn Marksman

★★★★★ Apprentice

i trashed mine without using it , didnt want to buy power and i hate semi auto in bullet sponges , jokes on me that masterwork marks with lightning proc became my main weapon for like 40 hours.

Message 2 of 4 (97 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@sjhfgsI didn't feel like it was buying power just because of how quickly it became my weakest piece, but I love my LoD gear. I took the time to even figure out the exact paint colors for my interceptor to match the armor colors in the LoD Trailers. And I main a marksman and sniper. I would like to keep it my LoD marksman and Devastator but the LoD Marksman is just not able to deal when its power is so low. I think for me it's more sentimental reasons.

Message 3 of 4 (94 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

There should be a challenge associated with this weapon. Once completed you should have the blue print for it.

Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)
Twitter Stream