Re: Reddit: Respawn finally says something about cheater

by CaughtWarding

Original Post

Reddit: Respawn finally says something about cheater

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

To all the people that claim there are no cheaters:

On Reddit respawn just said they already banned 355.000 cheaters on PC.

That's a ridiculous high amount since this game is only some weeks old..... But finally devs approve that we all, who said there are a lot of cheaters, where actually right.

A big "thank you, to the devs finally taking a stance.... But you should post it here too, not only on reddit

Message 1 of 11 (500 Views)

★★ Guide

That's 355,000 on PC.   

Add in PS4, and Xbox, and I bet you it's nearer 500,000. 

Thus confirming the people who claim there are no cheat users, most likely are trying to smokescreen their path. 

Message 2 of 11 (490 Views)

★★★ Guide
That's more than 1% of the pc playerbase cheating... So there are high chances you have atleast 1 in every single match (depending on region and daytime, though)
Message 3 of 11 (485 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm still getting at least 2 cheater squad every game in Hong Kong and at least 1 in Singapore server EVERY game. Standard smile
Message 4 of 11 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This was also stated in the forums for once in the News section. 

@MjNaise wrote:

But you should post it here too, not only on reddit

But after looking closer, looks like they posted the update 11hrs ago on Reddit, and only 4hrs ago on the forums. So sad to see Respawn post to Reddit before posting on the official forums yet again. Whats so hard about pushing out info at the same time in all locations?

Message 5 of 11 (445 Views)

★★ Guide

@sshamm87 wrote:

This was also stated in the forums for once in the News section. 

@MjNaise wrote:

But you should post it here too, not only on reddit

But after looking closer, looks like they posted the update 11hrs ago on Reddit, and only 4hrs ago on the forums. So sad to see Respawn post to Reddit before posting on the official forums yet again. Whats so hard about pushing out info at the same time in all locations?

Video game news outlets and the majority of many playerbases generally keep an eye on reddit rather than official forums and websites. Those who use here are actually the minority rather than the majority. They will post updates first to whatever will get it the most exposure which is reddit in this case. As for why they don't get posted at the same time? Honestly I have no idea.

Message 6 of 11 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ThatFawkzi wrote:

Video game news outlets and the majority of many playerbases generally keep an eye on reddit rather than official forums and websites. Those who use here are actually the minority rather than the majority. They will post updates first to whatever will get it the most exposure which is reddit in this case. As for why they don't get posted at the same time? Honestly I have no idea.

If you care about the place more concentrated user are for a specific game, then having the patch notes in the launcher would still be a better option over Reddit. That is not why I'm calling them out here. We are talking about posting official game info on a Non-Third party site in a timely manner. Copy and Paste is pretty standard. The normal logic to disseminating information would be: Official forums and website first, third party sites second, or both at the same time. How can someone cross check information to be accurate when found on third party sites, when it is not listed on official sites? 

Message 7 of 11 (424 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Get good."

-Cool kids

Message 8 of 11 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jungle-Beard wrote:

That's 355,000 on PC.   

Add in PS4, and Xbox, and I bet you it's nearer 500,000. 

Consoles, really? 

Message 9 of 11 (396 Views)

★ Guide

This also means 355k new accounts.

Message 10 of 11 (371 Views)