Re: Recon lvl 1 assignment is missing. BF5

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Recon lvl 1 assignment is missing. BF5

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

BF5 game.

Recon lvl 1 assignment is missing(other 3 classes has them). - Basic training - Recon class

Can you help me to restore it please, because some off the content rewards are hidden behind that assignments. Chat with technical support send me to this forums.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 8 (1,504 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @St33k,

Can I ask which Platform you're playing on?

Also, did Support give you any steps to try to resolve this?

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice

Hi, my platform is PC,

Support did say - its not fixible, and give me a link to this forum - maybe guys here can help me Standard smile

Thank you

Message 3 of 8 (1,441 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @St33k

Is it the rank 20 assignment or? 

/Atic

Message 4 of 8 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, i got a very similar problem. After i completed the 4 basic assignment i never got any new ones, although as far as i am concerned, i should be getting weapon mastery assignments or something like that. it just always says "currently no special assignments available". the daily ones are working as intended

Message 5 of 8 (1,354 Views)

@LowiRLpro

Weapon proficiency assignments will start around gun level 5 and mastery assignments will start at gun level 10

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 8 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
alright, so maybe i'll still get them. was just weird to me that i did 4 things and didn't get any follow up stuff, where in the beta i got back to back missions
Message 7 of 8 (1,331 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @LowiRLpro,

Once the server you were playing on finishes and heads to EoR, the weapon should unlock. If you join another map before EoR on another server, you may have to play until the NEXT rank to unlock the item. So for example, if you unlock the MP40 at rank 4, you would have to play to rank 5, then the backend system updates you unlock.

/Atic 

Message 8 of 8 (1,213 Views)