Re: Recon Mastery Assignment

by 2042onthemove

Original Post

Recon Mastery Assignment

★★ Novice

These assignments are making this game not fun at all. BFV developers need to make this game fun not stressing over a assignment that the enemy has to be in the Objective and have to get a headshot these assignments are not fun at all I’m going to stop playing bfv it’s ridiculous honestly I got up to 19 headshots in one round and o ran out of time it’s a waste of time honestly, I’m just going to stop playing this game, modern warfare don’t stress me out I’ve been a battlefield veteran since BF3 but I’m done with this waste of time y’all lost it after BF3. Weekly Challenges are weak also skip a tier really ? Give some cosmetics or the money coins, EA Honestly this game is pathetic wont be buying the next battlefield. Thank you for BF3.

Message 1 of 10 (1,033 Views)

@deaddarkvirus 

Ya, assignments have been a point of contention almost since launch; hopefully, we'll get a better system in the next game. They added tier skips because of the changes they made to earning new weapons. If you maxed out your chapter rank, you'll actually receive Boins instead of skips too so this is a really good change

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 10 (993 Views)

Hero
@deaddarkvirus I've mostly given up trying to complete assignments, as a lot of them are just beyond my abilities. It's definitely been more fun just playing the game and not worrying about them. I guess what I'm trying to say is try not to let them annoy you, or spoil your enjoyment.

I also preferred the weekly challenges when the reward was a weapon etc, but I do like the fact that they're giving out Boins when you've maxed out the chapter rank. Mostly as I know a lot of people will find this handy and give them something to aim for.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 10 (953 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree like I don’t have a problem with all the bolt action snipers I have all the bolt action guns Golden except the newest one the 99 artkasan I think that’s how you spell it lol it’s automatic snipers you have to shoot enemies twice in the head it’s ridiculous bc one shot in the head should do it but it’s just pathetic I’m done with those automatic sniper assignments it’s a headache tried it one more time but no bueno, I was one kill away 20 headshots enemy in the objective area it’s ridiculous why it don’t roll over or 100 kills headshot but no it’s only one or the other 10 or 20 they need to fix the damage on the automatic snipers headshot should be a kill. 

Message 4 of 10 (941 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Yeah, I think about trying to achieve something here or there but it's mostly about not dying every 10 seconds or spawning to my death over and over.

Message 5 of 10 (872 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, things like that take all the enjoyment out of a gaming experience.

Message 6 of 10 (871 Views)

★★ Novice
@2042onthemove Yea it’s a waste of time why does it have to be in the objective area that don’t make no sense I’m done trying to achieve that assignment it’s like shooting the enemy twice in a row with a sniper semi auto rifle in the head should be with the first shot in the head ridiculous honesty
Message 7 of 10 (836 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@deaddarkvirus being devils advocate here, these challenges are being exactly what they're suppose to be, challenging. I understand it can be frustrating when trying to achieve something and being so close but this only mean the pay off will be soooo much better in the end. Best thing I can recommend is stop trying to force yourself to complete the assignment and just enjoy each match.

Leave the assignment up and eventually you'll complete it without stressing about making every single shot count. You'll be surprised how much better you play when you're not beating yourself up over every shot missed.

If you feel you need to put the game down for awhile to unwind, do that, there's nothing wrong with getting your head back together and coming back with a fresh set of eyes Standard smile
Message 8 of 10 (789 Views)

★★ Novice

Finally got the assignment take that DICE was it fair when I achieved it ,not at all lol 😂 thanks though.

Message 9 of 10 (765 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Real_Noobalishus On that part I started to play with other weapons, level them up until assignments are available for that.
Message 10 of 10 (712 Views)