Recommended cars

by 325234523452345

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recommended cars

★ Novice

Hi.

I will be happy to get a recommendation about what cars, in what order and until what level it is recommended to invest the the resources.

I am pretty new in the game - playing for about a week. Reached level 30 until now.

So far I recognized that there are some cars which are the key for getting upgrade packs, so they have to be invested up to some level. The first two are Fiesta and BMW M3. But they aren’t seems too good for making progress in campaign and other things. The next one, for rare upgrade packs, is going to be Toyota Supra, so I am curious if it can become a main car for some period in the game.

Currently my main car is Subaru BRZ. Just because it was the first one and also because I wanted to complete its Car Series. I managed to upgrade it fully up to 4 stars with all the blue parts.

But it already seems now that I will soon reach its limit and since there are already too many cars in the garage to try keeping them all fully upgraded, I would like to know which will be my next car where I will invest most of the upgrade efforts. I already have Mazda RX7 and Subaru Impreza, but will soon already have Porsche 911 and the Ford Mustang Hornicorn. Others are quite far away from me. 

Will be happy to hear recommendations.

Leon.

Message 1 of 5 (1,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Recommended cars

@325234523452345 If you haven't already started the Jaguar C-X75 Proving Grounds special event, start it ASAP!!!

It's a hyper car, so it should help you a lot in Campaign if you manage to win the car with its high PR. (Although you need to be at a certain level first before you can use it in Campaign)

There are some cars you'll need to get in order to get materials from Tuner Trials. Two of them are SRT Viper GTS and Pagani Huayra.

If you do get the Jag, then it should help you get through up to the last few chapters in Campaign. Then you should farm for these two cars.

I apologize if this isn't a lot of information. It's been over 2 years since I completed Campaign, so I don't remember exactly everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,826 Views)

All Replies

@325234523452345 If you haven't already started the Jaguar C-X75 Proving Grounds special event, start it ASAP!!!

It's a hyper car, so it should help you a lot in Campaign if you manage to win the car with its high PR. (Although you need to be at a certain level first before you can use it in Campaign)

There are some cars you'll need to get in order to get materials from Tuner Trials. Two of them are SRT Viper GTS and Pagani Huayra.

If you do get the Jag, then it should help you get through up to the last few chapters in Campaign. Then you should farm for these two cars.

I apologize if this isn't a lot of information. It's been over 2 years since I completed Campaign, so I don't remember exactly everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Thanks a lot for your detailed answer!

I didn't take the Jag event since it started quite immediately after I begun playing and had no resources to keep upgrading the loaned car over the event days. It was clear to me that I will not be able to win it without any real money investment, which I am not planning to do at this moment.

So this leaves me with understanding that the key models in the game (at least before getting some hyper car) are the five participating in Tuner Trials.
Since the moment I asked the question, I already managed to get the Porsche 911 and the Ford Mustang Hornicorn and give my Subaru BRZ fourth star. However, according to you answer I will not care to upgrade them, but will wait a couple of days to get Toyota Supra.

Thanks a lot!
Leon.

Message 3 of 5 (1,645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1953 Ford f100

Charger police car

93 Cobra mustang

2020 ford Shelby gt500

1960 Ford Econoline pick up (drag)

64 chevy Impala (drag) (race)

1972 Chevy Nova ss

1964 Ford falcon gaser

Tesla model s p100d (car)

1971 chevy camaro

Dodge srt10 truck

Message 4 of 5 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to see the Rover from The League of Extraordinary Genlemen.?

Message 5 of 5 (1,218 Views)