Recommendation After 1.4 Update

by Kurd_Ripper

Original Post

Recommendation After 1.4 Update

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would like to thank all community mangers across social media for listening to the community.

For Future Updates we would to have some some of those features (below) added to the game which it should’ve been implemented in the first place!

• World Leaderboards 

- Crew leaderboards 

- Friends Leaderboard
- Best Time Leaderboards for every race tracks 

Playlist Races

- Quick Race Match

- Ranked Race Match

- Private Race Match 

• Crew Rivals 

- Crew vs Crew competitive races

- View crew opponents garage 

Drag Race

- Quick play online/offline 

- 2v2

- 4-4

• Wheel support 

- for all platforms 

Custom Controller Layout 

As always thank you for listening and taking feedback, hopefully NFS Heat will become the best to experience yet.

Message 1 of 5 (332 Views)

Re: Recommendation After 1.4 Update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What I want to see is when a party member got disconnected from the game (without manually having pressed "Quit to lobby" himself), the game reserve a spot, so he can get back into the game, without all other party members having to quit the game, because the game immediately fills the spot he was just in, EVEN if the player pressed rejoin within 10 seconds of the crash or disconnect, the game is already full..

Message 2 of 5 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You’re totally right, it’s very annoying you have to go back to main menu and create new party in-order for him to play and rejoin with friends.

you can’t simply rejoin the same lobby because it gets full immediately that’s time consuming we have to go through recreating new party session.

Message 3 of 5 (314 Views)

★★ Guide

@Kurd_Ripper you had me at leaderboards.. 

Message 4 of 5 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Would love to see a global leaderboard for most rep gained in a single night so players would be encouraged to try and stay out for as long as possible doing races.

Some form of most wanted blacklist would bring back so many underground vibes.

Message 5 of 5 (299 Views)