Recommend me something (new game)

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Re: Recommend me something (new game)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I watched a video of spellbreak. Looks awful.....almost worse than I felt hyperscape looked.
Message 11 of 22 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@hayhor  Hyperscape isn't bad at all. It just has some really obnoxious balancing in place that can make the game unbearable at times.

I'll start playing that game again when 90% of the lobby isn't running around with hexfires.

There isn't really a good counter to coordinated minigun fire unless they let you create space...which is near impossible as you just run into the next squad instantly, who again will be running hexfires.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 22 (567 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag sounds great! 😂
Message 13 of 22 (560 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  That one gun literally screws the game as far as i'm concerned. If it didn't exist I'd probably play hyperscape as much as apex lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 22 (541 Views)

★ Guide

He probably wants out of the cheat infested game called Apex Legends. Don't recommend the MOST cheat infested game of all time, BF5 please.  

Message 15 of 22 (529 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EryxApex Marvel Avenger
Message 16 of 22 (520 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 R6 Siege, or some single player games, i recently played all Metro games back to back as a break and it was quite refreshing.
Message 17 of 22 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BigBlackCaustic You played Metro back to back?! How long did that take? Every metro (I’ve played on X360 and redux on X1) I’ve played took at least 20 hours cause I went full achievement mode and did 3 hours Exodus then dropped it for other non-timeconsuming games. I want to play exodus when I don’t have to think about other stuff as I love the Metro series.
Message 18 of 22 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Renegade_Prime86 play Arknights and Guardian Tales. Both are Gacha style games, but they're pretty generous with the energy and premium currency comparatively. Also, Genshin Impact comes out on the 28th, which is supposed to be a MMORPG BoTW? 

Other games I'd recommend, MWO, Craftopia, Deep Rock Galactic, Darkest Dungeon, Curse of the Dead Gods, Transistor, Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 4, Spec Ops: The Line, Space Engineers, Stardew Valley, Remnant: From the Ashes, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Rage, Moonlighter, Monster Hunter: World, the Metro series, LISA, Knights of Pen and Paper 2, Helldivers, Gunfire Reborn, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, Epic Battle Fantasy 3 4 and 5, Earth Defense Force 4.1 and 5, Dragon Cliff, Dishonored series, Bulletstorm, Black Desert Online and Binary Domain. 

Edit: Oh, and Runescape. 

Message 19 of 22 (446 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86
Doom 2016
Kadingor Sanctum
https://youtu.be/72S2aAxtZOs
Titan Realm
https://youtu.be/YCkKCpJYyEA

The Goal is to play it to get good enough to beat it on Ultra Nightmare.
Your playthrough will become a thing of beauty.
You will have to master different weapon swap combo to drop enemies faster, and experiment with the weapon swaps combos.
Maybe start on easy but try to get good enough to Ultra Nightmare it.

Doom Ethernal is also very good.
Also Battlefront has made a resurgence.
It doesnt have sbmm.
Battlefield 5 is finished and should be cheap.
People are still playing it and it doesnt require premium so you can play all the maps enjoy the entire experience.

Apex is dead.
Im only playing it because I bought the battlepass.
The game is dead due to the sbmm and the greedy devs.
They have alienated their player base and changed the game in hopes to entice MW players and Fortnite players.

Message 20 of 22 (427 Views)