Recommend a game to the person above you

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Recommend a game to the person above you

★★★ Novice
I will recommend battlefield 3... And why's every one begging for XP.
Message 31 of 38 (626 Views)

@MADrag0n  Dead Island (both of them) could be quite fun in co-op with some good friends. Also, as a blast from the past: Hidden and Dangerous 2 co-op.  DI are available on Steam, while Hidden and Dangerous 2 is available on GOG. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 32 of 38 (612 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

I actually picked up Dead Island: Definitive Edition during the summer sale. Have not played yet though!

Message 33 of 38 (608 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Straatford87 

You can definitely skip your vacation this year, just play Dead Island in VR! (I wish that would be possible) Standard smile

Archi.png
Message 34 of 38 (598 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Straatford87  To be honest DI: Riptide is a much better and polished game. But both are tremendously fun. Especially with friends. There are very few quality zombie games and DI series are part of those. 

If you like the genre, i can recommend Dying Light, How to Survive 1/2, State of Decay, Zafehouse Diaries 1/2, Dead State: Reanimated, Telltale's Walking Dead series, Dead Rising series, Resident Evil series, Survivalist, Zombi and i probably covered all the good zombie games hereStandard smile

What can i say?! Me loves my supernatural/science gone mad stuff.

@EA_Archi  yeah. Who wouldn't love a vacation on a tropical, zombie infested island?! Personally, i loved the playable characters. None of them is a hero, but they are all survivors. 

Here are the character bios for DI Riptide playable characters:

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 35 of 38 (583 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@ivrognard 

Dead Space 3 offers some really cool cooperative gameplay! Slaying some necromorphs with friend while exploring frozen world can give you some chills. Standard smile

Archi.png
Message 36 of 38 (577 Views)

★★ Pro

Well here mw coming super late to the party, @EA_Archi I totally agree with you about Dead Space 3, it's the 1 co-op game I played (and the only one so far, untill I'll find soneone to co-op FIFA season)

It's super hard to talk about genre since I love almost any game genre, the only "restriction" is that it's must to be an EA game, since Origin is the only digital store I use, so I want to know about what titles you can recommand, I probobly played most of them, I have Origin Access after all, but I want to be certion I didn't missed any recent titles (2014+)

Message 37 of 38 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

I finished Dying Light in co-op and I thoroughly enjoyed it - it was a great experience!

(One of my favorite parts was asking my friend to come over and check something out and then shooting a gas tank as he was walking towards me...... Tongue out)

Message 38 of 38 (559 Views)