Re: Recieved All Road to Battlefield5 Items

by onlinebeard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recieved All Road to Battlefield5 Items

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just received all Road to battlefield 5 items earned in Battlefield 1, its like got my salary :D , people finding missing these can check in their armory now

Battlefield V Screenshot 2018.11.16 - 22.06.28.15.png

Battlefield V Screenshot 2018.11.16 - 22.14.39.43.png

Message 1 of 16 (2,121 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

I am on Xbox in USA and just got them all as well. I had to restart as I was actively playing when this was pushed out. #Success

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (2,107 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

I am on Xbox in USA and just got them all as well. I had to restart as I was actively playing when this was pushed out. #Success

Message 2 of 16 (2,108 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I receive mine too Standard smile!

Message 3 of 16 (2,086 Views)

EA DICE Team

I got all the stuff, I'm using the road to Battlefied V on my lewis gun. 

image.png

It looks soo good, also the gun is performing really good massive difference from BF1.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 16 (2,025 Views)

★★★ Novice
I played road to battlefield 5, in bf 1, but i still don't have any arras weapon skins in my armory (i receive also the message that i unlocked them)
Message 5 of 16 (1,952 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Lodbrot

When you said you received the message that you got them, are you referring to the little pop up in BF1, or the message in BFV?

In BF1 you were supposed to 'claim' the items in the R2BFV event after completing the assignments.

You could have unlocked the Arras stuff in your BFV Armory alongside other unlocks and just didn't notice - try going to your weapon menu amd click on the 'customize' button and see if some weapons have them.

Iirc, it was the Gewehr m.95, Lewis, and the 1906 Selbstlader that got them? ***  keep in mind the weapons won't be fully decked out in Arras, only 3 or so pieces can be customized, so look at all the parts to make sure.

If all that doesn't work I recommend you speak with an EA advisor so they can hopefully assist you better

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 16 (1,949 Views)

★★★ Novice
Firt of all thank u for the quick and complete answer, next i already unlock all the prices of "road to bfV" in bf1 game (i get the little pop up).
Last week i log into bf5 and receive the message that i unlock arras equip for the "road to bfV".
I checked the armor of bf5 but no item was there ,same for the days after.
Waiting few more weeks then i will call an ea advisor for support
Message 7 of 16 (1,938 Views)

★★★ Novice
p.s: I also checked carefully all the weapon menu but no arras theme seems to be there :/
Message 8 of 16 (1,936 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mine are also missing. Checked everyting too. The Airlifts are also not in my inventory... Just got the Veteran Outfits from Deluxe Edition. Rest is missing till now.

Message 9 of 16 (1,876 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

all my stuffs still missing too. lest see what happens with the patch on the 4th of December (4/12/18) 

Message 10 of 16 (1,863 Views)