Recently Banned for being just a trash player..

by Anonymous

Original Post

Re: Recently Banned for being just a trash player..

Anonymous

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi there, i mean skill. Im a level 67 player with just 14 to 16 kills. I cant even win a game without camping or being quit on by my team mates. Im just really frustrated that i got banned for some reason that i dont even know about. Hopefully they can resolve this as soon as possible. because i have played this for hours and hours in the hope that i might just get better one day, i even report cheaters for god sakes. This is just super depressing for me.

With that amount of participation you might as well be afk. I'm sorry but I would be beyond frustrated having you anywhere near my squad, but that doesn't seem bannable unless people are reporting you afk.

I only shoot when required or need to.. i play with strategy and not just being a W warrior all the time. My aim is not that good as well so i can't kill people as easily. But if that gets me reported and then banned... then that is preposterous and a really unstable method of even being near to a professional cheat detection system. The streamers i play with all have the same tactics in mind and they can vouch for me if needed as well. Just can't believe that they would do that. I'm lucky i didn't spend a single dime on this game lol

Message 31 of 39 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Anlbrd He meant trash as in not a good player, not a trashtalker. So it wouldn’t have any merit if they all did that cause there is no proof of it.
Message 32 of 39 (586 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Other EA games have done the "ban first, investigate later" thing in the past when it comes to people stacking reports about death threats or sexual harrassment.

I meant spurious reports, not actual trash talking or death threats on his part.
Message 33 of 39 (561 Views)

Community Manager

@Anonymous Hey, opening a case is the way to go, sorry but this isn't something we can address at all on the forums. 

Even if I could see details of action taken, I wouldn't talk about it on the forum. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 34 of 39 (553 Views)

Anonymous

@EA_David wrote:

@Anonymous Hey, opening a case is the way to go, sorry but this isn't something we can address at all on the forums. 

Even if I could see details of action taken, I wouldn't talk about it on the forum. 

@EA_David  Hey there, i completely understand that. However would you need the case number or would you be able to pull that from my profile information or using my email address to filter search's, i hope you have access to the ticketing system (I know how they work), because that would really make things easier for you.

I need a reply with an explanation and as to why i was banned as soon as possible the least so that i can decide if i want to keep on wrecking my head for this or to just settle on not playing this anymore at all.

I started this post just to see how many other people had been grieved this way by EA's so called anti cheat system.

Cheers

Message 35 of 39 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@BurnerOO7 

+1

What the hell are we supposed to do when we die, spectate our tmates and realize that they are cheating? We report them. But then you get banned for playing with a cheater...That's preposterous!

Heart

I've been playing with cheaters in team countless times already in season 2, and not being banned 

In my opinion this guy just GROUP with hacker and got banned because of that

Bcz i dont think that system is such stupid to ban players that randomly teamed with cheaters

Message 36 of 39 (533 Views)

Anonymous

@ZergSquad wrote:

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@BurnerOO7 

+1

What the hell are we supposed to do when we die, spectate our tmates and realize that they are cheating? We report them. But then you get banned for playing with a cheater...That's preposterous!

Heart

I've been playing with cheaters in team countless times already in season 2, and not being banned 

In my opinion this guy just GROUP with hacker and got banned because of that

Bcz i dont think that system is such stupid to ban players that randomly teamed with cheaters

@ZergSquad did you refer to me on that one? 

If you did than i certainly do not have cheater friends as they all stream. I have been queued with cheaters as well randomly and have reported them whenever i noticed.

I'm not saying i got banned because of the above mentioned though. i still waiting for answers from EA in an email. Its close to 12 hours now... Customer support needs to gear up... Ohh wait the game is free... They dont care... 

Message 37 of 39 (529 Views)

★★ Guide

If i was you id chance all My passwords sins someone could have access to your account and been using hacks.

Message 38 of 39 (511 Views)

Anonymous

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

I'm tracing back to what could have caused issues and doing an investigation on my own while EA has not responded to me.

I recently remember coming across the video in the link below which drastically made improvements for me personally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YekcxhMlCw&t=1s

I had 85 ms to 90 ms plus ping to the Sydney and Sydney 1 servers which improved after following the registry changes that the video shows and i now i get 60 ms to 75 ms which makes the game play smoother for me.

I assume this might have triggered EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) to think there was a location change maybe which would have cause the auto ban.

I have posted this update to the Tickets as well and requested for an update which im sure i would not get as many others with the same issue might have logged tickets as well.

Giving them a chance for now to see where things went wrong and fix it or just to update me on what went wrong so that i can check that and report back to them.

Also i noticed this post on Reddit by the Dev team:

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/cciyx6/712_respawn_checkin/

"Investigating how people party up for matches. Even if you are not specifically using a cheat, partying up with cheaters is still cheating."

I'm not sure if this includes bans if you queue up solo and end up automatically with a cheater who you don't know and have no control over. Curious as to what they really check. I began to doubt my friends for cheating for a moment but i know them all too well and do not have the need to cheat as they are good players.

Hope i get some responses tonight. its been close to 48 Hours now with just auto responses coming in I.E:

Hello,

Thanks for waiting while we investigate your query about your Apex Legends account.

After we review your case, we will update you as soon as possible.

You can review the full Terms of Service at http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

Thank you,
EA Terms of Service

Cheers

Message 39 of 39 (1,079 Views)