Received 2 Warnings for ThicccBois

by FroZenL1Qu1d

Original Post

Re: Received 2 Warnings for ThicccBois

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag A very eloquent writer indeed! I’d praise the writing just like I already did xD.
Message 11 of 49 (442 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still waiting on that list of words and phrases banned by EA.

Message 12 of 49 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oof, received automated message saying they 'thoroughly investigated' the issue with no actual comment.

Idk what I was expecting, but it's definitely disturbing that EA are not held accountable for anything, especially if they allow you to create such a club in the first place, then issue sanctions to people who happen to see it in-game and decide to join it, obviously thinking it's a reasonable name since it is shown in-game (for half a year nonetheless)..

Insanity. What have we come to when people consider the word 'thicc' as hate-speech 😂😂

Message 13 of 49 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FroZenL1Qu1d The banning is absurd. I won't say the word here but a lot of people got banned for saying the Japanese word for "Run" or to escape.
Message 14 of 49 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@FroZenL1Qu1d

Valkyrie has voiceline saying 'Eat it sucker', which would be more offensive if I down someone and spam it. Banning for word thicc, damn that's ridiculous. 

Message 15 of 49 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@BaldWraithSimpIts offensive to those who like to suck, pls ban her from the Apex games for being homophobic.

Message 16 of 49 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BigBlackCaustic That has whole different meaning considering she is Lesbian according to lore, she hates straight women and gay people!!! xD
Message 17 of 49 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

UPDATE:

I have now received a third warning for the same reason (so 2 duplicate warnings for being a part of the club and 1 for creating it...)

They still count as 3 separate warnings. No extra explanation given. Amazing 😂

Message 18 of 49 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FroZenL1Qu1d Can you just leave the club for now? I wouldn't risk getting a ban for it.
Message 19 of 49 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Cheese9Man Yeah, might have to, although the warnings included a message saying:

"We have changed your club name to an automatically generated placeholder for the time being. Feel free to change it to something more appropriate the next time you play Apex Legends."

So that's definitely on them if they haven't felt the need to change it either. If they end up perma banning me for literally using the word 'thiccc' in Apex, that's just next level 😎
Message 20 of 49 (309 Views)