Re: Received 2 Warnings for ThicccBois

by FroZenL1Qu1d

Original Post

Received 2 Warnings for ThicccBois

★★★★★ Novice

I received 2 warnings for creating a club called ThicccBois (around 6 months after it was created)...

Also apparently around 30 people who were a part of it, also received 1 warning.

Why is this a thing and why is the creation of such a club allowed in the first place if some admin finds it personally offensive?

(Because I doubt there is any way any SANE person would actually find that derogatory or offensive)

Message 1 of 49 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FroZenL1Qu1d I can’t stand the discrimination against Gas Daddy and Gibster. I don’t see anything offensive about the club name. 😡
Message 2 of 49 (719 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah made a post about it too earlier, but mine wasn't just a warning, somehow my account got banned without a reason. They notified with an email saying I got a warning for inappropriate club name but then my account got banned.

Message 3 of 49 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FroZenL1Qu1d You wouldn’t believe the normal stuff some ppl find offensive nowadays xD. Thicccboys is fairly out there by even my standards (not as derogatory or offensive, just as a stand-alone word due to the connotation of thiccc and ‘objectifying women’) so ppl seeing thiccc will likely see something weird...
Message 4 of 49 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

True, but still sounds absolutely ridiculous. If you don't love being called a thic boi, maybe just don't join that specific club Confused

I don't see how it's offensive enough to give out bans no matter how much of a snow flake someone is lol

Message 5 of 49 (692 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same. Utterly absurd.

Hey guys let's all petition EA to remove Bulletstorm because the character in it say a lot of mean things to me Frown

What a clown show.

Message 6 of 49 (686 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FroZenL1Qu1d Exactly, but that’s the thing... it might not be a member that reported the club but just some random who saw the clubname. That’s the more likely scenario, but either way I also think it’s ridiculous but they can’t censor everything from the get-go and that’s why the report button is there just so that some ppl can troll others.

@Hanonaut you leave bulletstorm alone! That game is pure gold! I still have some game clips of that game that make me burst out in laughter.
Message 7 of 49 (679 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Koochi-Q 

You can't say half the things in that game without being banned! Papa EA does not like being challenged.

Really taking that old slogan literally. Challenge Everything(TM)

Message 8 of 49 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Hanonaut True true, but they also say it with such conviction that it makes it extra funny. This one is the most memorable. I recorded this same interaction; https://youtu.be/p0MfpOCxb0o

Anyone under 16 or adverse to ‘cocky language’ *high fives himself*, don’t open that link
Message 9 of 49 (637 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q Imagine having to be the VA's and reading lines written by an 8 year old. :,)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 49 (626 Views)