Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Really starting to hate Anthem and its poor Developers

by Noa12390

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
you claim its not your pc yet my 5 year old pc has had NO issues with performance,lag fps drops or anything. besides its not the devs fault it was released like this, publishers set the date.

Right because if they would gave them 6 MORE YEARS youd get another mass effect 1-2-3.

Madness and stupidity.

And yes it runs like crp on most pcs, people with top pcs with gtx 1080 and so on reported insane problems that should exist there, I constantly have fps drops with ryzen 2600 and gtx 1060 and whats more freaking dumb, fps stays the same aka 40-70 regardless of settings, even on minimum, it jsut drops with ai desity, thast all.

Message 11 of 21 (121 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah and quit playing won't give me a refund. Not everyone has the chance to own tons of games you know. so when you are waiting for the game of the year, you save your earnings for it and then boom, haven't been able to play without disconnections and wasted time since release date.
Message 12 of 21 (96 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I wrote this for the developers to do something about the disconnection, not to entertain you.
Message 13 of 21 (93 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
i would try to list all the bugs in anthem but would be typing for a month just for the crash/dc bugs
Message 14 of 21 (91 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well,

Game is pretty much unplayable garbage because of the state of release.  SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY bugs; rare that I can even zone in and play on ANY mission I dont start.

Message 15 of 21 (84 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I log in now after one of many crashes and see the message "Anthem servers will be offline for scheduled maintenance...etc"

BWAHHBWAHAHAHAHAH the effing servers are constantly down!!!!! Why give us a message this time?

It doesn't matter when they're down - I CAN'T CONNECT TO THEM ANYWAYS

Message 16 of 21 (74 Views)

★★★★ Guide

And now I'm trying to do a stronghold and get the message "The server has shut down"

Ah Christ I give up.  I'm logging off.  It's so bad I'd rather watch The Walking Dead tonight than play this game.  

Message 17 of 21 (67 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You’re right, EA does have their “hard earned” money! They paid to enjoy the game, not deal with the bs stress it’s giving half the people that play it. If EA was giving out refunds, I’m sure half of Anthem’s community  would be jumping on it. So people are salty that 60$ or more went down the drain, I’m included in that salty group

Message 18 of 21 (64 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This, and the crappy "reconnection" system which sometimes does not reconnect at all.

I don't have much time to play so with my daughter we are going through the story slowly, imagine how happy I was when we finished the Fortress of Dawn and instead of getting the cinematics and progression of the story I just got kicked out to fort Tarsis and have to redo the mission.

Maybe it is not 60% waiting and 40% playing but teh waiting (or repeating) is sefinitely annoying.

I would say it's a major issue which the devcs should fix ASAP.

Message 19 of 21 (56 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@buddahcjcc wrote:

Let me blow your minds:
I run this game on a AMD FX 4100 quad core processor, a GeForce 740 a SSD, and 24 GB RAM

KPEW!

(arguably it doesnt run WELL but its playable lol)

Well you won even me, GeForce 760 GTX here, had 560 but a friend lost his old gpu to me in a card game :d can you like play freeplay/contracts properly? I get super fps-drops in those but Strongholds mostly work just fine for some reason...

Message 20 of 21 (51 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help