Really *slow* teammates...

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Really *slow* teammates...

★★★★★ Pro

Now i know i always have teammates i describe as slow and/or unintelligent, but tonight, every teammate has been really slow. 

They kinda just stand there and look at me for two seconds before reviving me.

Another came in didnt revive me heals is almost full purple shield and purple health self. Then kinda just stands there like a dufus looking at some other player whilst another enemy walks up beside him and shoots him in the side of the head.

Actual b2b slow players. They're playing as if theyre on those relaxant medications.

Message 1 of 8 (865 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Really *slow* teammates...

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys ‘Relaxant medications‘ xD love it.

That’s gonna be the next big band name xD

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (856 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys ‘Relaxant medications‘ xD love it.

That’s gonna be the next big band name xD
Message 2 of 8 (857 Views)

@1ronKeys Depends I've been on both sides of this. Sometimes I don't have the ammo, sometimes I don't have the heals.. Sometimes I'm the one taking all the damage from fights and need a second to heal.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 8 (847 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex taking a second to heal, versus staring at me whilst doing absolutely nothing from point blank distance are two completely different things.
Message 4 of 8 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

New one: a full health crypto sprinting for his life away from a round 1 ring that was 150meters in the distance; when we'd just trashed 2 squads. Had my banner right there, teammate right there. Vs one other. Then didn't even use his stupid drone to collect banner.

Just looked back. Turned around and kept sprinting. Never seen such a visual representation of paranoia and anxiety.

Message 5 of 8 (836 Views)

★ Guide

Only back playing a few days and could write a book on the dumb teammates I've had, so hard to not get mad especially in a duo where we got top 5 and in this instance my teammate was too fast, just wanted to be in front by a good 200 metres all the time and it was me coming in saving him and then off he goes again, in the final circles it was all kicking off we could have worked our way and wiped out everyone but no he went straight to mid circle as pathfinder left me to run behind got caught out and instead of reviving kept the high ground, I quit after lying waiting in a safe place for a bit...

Message 6 of 8 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CAGOA33 The Apex Files: teammates.

Good name for a book. Instantly sold out xD cause everyone knows what the essence of the book will be and they want to laugh
Message 7 of 8 (745 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  There would have to be 3, 1 thats worthwhile and the other two to make up the numbers. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (741 Views)