Really guys

by DgkAllDay09

Original Post

Really guys

★ Guide

How you going to come patch zone damage but not fix the network issues lol priorities are all messed up! 

Message 1 of 4 (366 Views)

Re: Really guys

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DgkAllDay09 wrote:

How you going to come patch zone damage but not fix the network issues lol priorities are all messed up! 

Lol....this is like asking a car company why they started offering lime green color on the new model instead of making it run 5 seconds faster around Nurburgring. 

Geez guys, why did you make a change that probably literally only required changing a few numbers in a few lines of code when you could have spent thousands of hours going thru millions of lines of code making it better? 

Network issues (re: netcode) is not a simple fix.  Every FPS struggles with it.  It can be errors, incompatibilities with hardware, or inefficient code that gets the job done but takes to long to do it.  In other words, it's really hard. 

Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Sometimes i imagine who works behind this game trying to make it the best:

Employee 1: finally i manage to fix the game and now is running nice and smooth, no lag, server's stable and everybody's happy... we have no competitors out there! 

Random player: the game is broken, is not working, a cheater stole my hungry african frog shaped p2020's skin! You're useless, EA HiRe MoRe PeOpLe and work MMMMMORE 34 hours a day, and if it's not enough also 47 at night !!1!1

Employee 1: f**k this s**t, i am out

PS: i know to censore the words is not enough, sorry but i needed to do it 😘

Message 3 of 4 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

It's not that bad I only have gotten one Error code tonight.

I was getting 4 -5 error codes and packet loss icon and a latency icon. Now I get 2 lines with three dots what ever that is at least once every 2 -3 games. But errors are much less.

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)