Really confused

by a073d2eb5cb24342493794d700e3dfc3

Original Post

Really confused

Alright gamer buddies! I'm asking you guys or girls what's up with the new event that started all over? How do you collect the podiums and please see screenshot how do you collect those? I have connected two RED CARDS and only one was another Davis 93ovr and the other was a coach and I couldn't utilize him for what reason no idea that was a big loss of collecting all those stupid ballots for a COACH that can't be used towards one of the big ones. I just don't care for these events I feel like we're getting scammed left and right and there's no such thing as a MODERATOR on the NBA forums which is complete utterly BS because we deserve answers from them directly. But that's why I'm relying on gamers who have been playing this longer than me to maybe give me insight if I should contact them let them know I can't use my coach towards a better card but again just not lookin these events feel like I'm grinding for nothing. They set the bar too high to get the good cards. When you sends money you should get some things handed to you that's how you keep customers you their them a free bone once in awhile not make them feel like they're grinding their * off for NOTHING and getting scammed in the meantime. 

In the screenshot btw that one was carried over from the last event i did not earn that on this one event. 

Message 1 of 1 (401 Views)