Ready For Season 2

by jonesy0218

Original Post

Highlighted

Ready For Season 2

★★ Pro

With the limited notes they released, I'm more than ready for Season 2 now! These are the types of changes that will keep people coming back while waiting for new major updates! It looks like they're listening! Thank you to the ones in the community who have provided honest feedback! I'd hate to have to sift through all the, "Devs are lazy," "Fix your kjdkjdkfj game," etc. type of posts!!! These Community Managers are showing a lot of patience and discipline! Thank you! 

Message 1 of 7 (363 Views)

Re: Ready For Season 2

★★★ Expert

I'm very excited for the Elite que tryout in the upcoming event. It hope it goes well, and becomes a main-stay feature of the game, it would also In part absolve the complaint from new/inexperienced players that they are getting shredded by TTV wraith mains (i'm sorry newbs, nothing personnell kid) 

They could also introduce new multi-rank badges for winning games back to back if elite games becomes a thing, as a third addition to the high-difficulty badges, instead of just the current 2x win streak badge that's in the game right now.

Challenges and achievements are always coveted in games.

Message 2 of 7 (308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@jonesy0218 wrote:

With the limited notes they released, I'm more than ready for Season 2 now! These are the types of changes that will keep people coming back while waiting for new major updates! It looks like they're listening! Thank you to the ones in the community who have provided honest feedback! I'd hate to have to sift through all the, "Devs are lazy," "Fix your kjdkjdkfj game," etc. type of posts!!! These Community Managers are showing a lot of patience and discipline! Thank you! 

Yep, I'm looking forward to it now they've given some details. Feedback seems to have been taken on board and the challenges will hopefully be good fun without making players do stupid * lol.

Plus, I've made a good friend on Apex today. Play styles very similar and it just been having good fun and chalked up some wins.

I want the R301 skin to. Looks nice Standard smile

+1 for the community managers bit. They are certainly doing a much better job than the other forums I have frequented over the years.

Message 3 of 7 (275 Views)

★★★ Guide

this event wont be good people dont play this game for win anymore bcose its pointless lobby will take for ever to find

Message 4 of 7 (268 Views)

★★★ Expert

@adidasPowah wrote:

this event wont be good people dont play this game for win anymore bcose its pointless lobby will take for ever to find

Despends on the server population.

I live in the Netherlands, and I play on the Amsterdam, London, and Paris servers.

It takes little more than a few seconds to load into a match for me, even if i'm playing at 4am on a workday.

Message 5 of 7 (230 Views)

Community Manager

@jonesy0218 

Thank you for the support! We love what we do and every day the vibe is the same, everyone wants the game to be better and better. A lot of passion here and that's really the way we see it. There's moments where you're having the best time of your life in a game and in other times it can be frustrating when things aren't exactly going your way, we want to hear it all though. Constructively. That's what helps promote an amazing community and we're here for you. Thumbs up

We're super excited to see what the future brings and can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on the new event, "The Legendary Hunt" starting tomorrow. 

Good luck in the ring!

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (181 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@jonesy0218 

Thank you for the support! We love what we do and every day the vibe is the same, everyone wants the game to be better and better. A lot of passion here and that's really the way we see it. There's moments where you're having the best time of your life in a game and in other times it can be frustrating when things aren't exactly going your way, we want to hear it all though. Constructively. That's what helps promote an amazing community and we're here for you. Thumbs up

We're super excited to see what the future brings and can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on the new event, "The Legendary Hunt" starting tomorrow. 

Good luck in the ring!

The frustrations make the good times taste even sweeter, although I'd still prefer less frustrations Wink

Looking forward to tomorrow!! Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (177 Views)