Message 11 of 30 (445 Views)

Re: Banned for no reason

★★★★★ Newbie

why do u always say the same thing
let me talk to an advisor

Message 12 of 30 (427 Views)

★★ Novice

i wrote on twitter and adressed @eahelp @respawn @playapex and community director.. they have to change their system with cheater.. i saw a cheater erlier today on my smurf.. it was a diamond player and i think his account got hacked too.. there is no way someone cheated all his way up to level 500

They have to change their system. First report on cheats one week ban.. it will give us ppl time to do something with account security and change passwords and such things.. second report with cheats perma ban and then the ppl who owned the account has to prove they dont cheat. 

in this case they dont have to spend this much time for all this cases.. 

Message 13 of 30 (371 Views)

★★★ Novice

My account was banned but after raising case my account is now unbanned after 35 days. 

Message 14 of 30 (509 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm still waiting after 31 days ...

Message 15 of 30 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea suckkkkks worst server, worst custom services who the * waits over 30 days to get their account unbanned ? ? Ffs 

Message 16 of 30 (469 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is a joke i got banned today after playing this game from start. I also spend 150 euros to get 150 shards from new event . Purchased second heirloom played few games died in game killed by someone and got ban .. WTF?!?!!?! got email from ea today saying that i was cheating ?!!!??! What the hell ?!! NEver used anything . Whats the point to spend so much money enjoy the game for 2 years and get ban after that saying that i was cheating. Waiting for reply !!!!

Message 17 of 30 (450 Views)

★★ Novice
@ChrisssssyR6 I got banned today also, do you have Riot Vangaurd installed?
Message 18 of 30 (442 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I do have it I think as I play valorsnt sometimes 

Message 19 of 30 (433 Views)

★★ Novice
@ChrisssssyR6 im almost positive thats what causing most of these bans, Riot Vangaurd has been proven to mess with easy anticheat. :/
Message 20 of 30 (411 Views)