Are the spore servers still up in 2021?

by Cheeky_Gaming10

Original Post

Re: Are the spore servers still up in 2020?

★★★ Newbie
@Tasaar I cant I have it through steam
Message 11 of 39 (4,891 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DJ_dog210 thanks so much man i really apricate you
Message 12 of 39 (4,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just got the game with EA play through my xbox game pass for PC , it wont connect to the servers? i cant find anything online about the server status either.

Message 13 of 39 (4,499 Views)

★★ Pro

Subscriptions do not seem to get access to servers for EA games. Only those who purchase the game can use online features.

You can try to see if EA Support will give you a serial code to register (which is what controls whether you can access the servers), but this is not guaranteed.

You will likely get an unusual error in Spore, either that it can't connect, or that network play is disabled. The game can still be played offline, but you will not be able to register a Spore screen name to use online features.

Message 14 of 39 (4,492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

To my knowledge, they're still up. If you or someone else is having this problem it could be related to something else like your computer.

I'm afraid I can't be of much help but I hope y'all can fix this problem if you're having it and I hope you have fun playing Spore.

(P.S. I'm sorry for being a stupid kid on here in the past, I doubt anyone remembers but I just want to get that out there.)

Message 15 of 39 (4,430 Views)

Servers?

★★★ Newbie

Does it still work using ea desktop app because i just bought the galactic explore thing and i cant log in

Message 16 of 39 (4,392 Views)

Re: Servers?

★★★ Newbie

And its saying to buy ea again on origin

Message 17 of 39 (4,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same issue when I bought the game on Steam. Instead of it being $19.99, it was 75% off which made it only $4.99. It's only going to be on sale until April 19th.

Message 18 of 39 (4,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how did you fix it? When i right-click on steam, I get no cd options.

Message 19 of 39 (4,298 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm sorry, I do not understand how to create a new post in the topic, so I answer yours. And I also use a translator. I bought the game on steam and I have the same problem as the others. Unable to register - unknown error. Log in with your origin account too. Please, help! It is very important. This problem needs to be conveyed to the management and solved, because in my search I have already rummaged half of the Internet and no one knows what to do!

Message 20 of 39 (4,268 Views)