Re: Account hacked and now banned in APEX

by wencrows

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yup hacked by russian mail / Chinese game history club, hope the two step security work well with steam guard and Google authenticator after that don't want to be hacked again. 

Message 11 of 22 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am going through the same thing right now. Account was hacked at the beginning of January, and the EA team recovered it for me. Someone in Malaysia was playing on it. Wake up a few days later to an email saying my account has been permanently banned. Over a month has gone by now, still no response from the TOS team. Hoping this is dealt with soon!

Message 12 of 22 (1,043 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also in the same position.

Sometimes when i switch from downstairs to upstairs internet (upstairs internet works alot smoother for apex) it tells me Im already logged in on another computer.

This happened a couple times on the morning of Jan 14th this year and I had nap in the afternoon.

Woke up to my friend posting on social media that he didnt know i spoke asian, sharing a screenshot of my acc with asian text next to playing apex: on origin.

Immediately logged in and changed my pass, set up 2 factor authentication and rang EA support to remove the steam account this guy had bound to my account.

3 hours later, I try to play and i've been banned for cheating so I guess this loser who hacked me, hacked my acc and then used cheats which is pretty stupid.

Every time i ring EA they tell me 2-3 days and i wait some time, ring them back and they say 2-3 days lol

Really useless customer support but heres to hoping they get back to me before this collection event ends.

Message 13 of 22 (989 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah so have I. I tried contacting them through email in the dispirit thingy or whatever but nothing has been fixed. Like why am I the victim of this crime but paying the consequences for it.

Message 14 of 22 (859 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@wencrows me too bruh..... JUSTICE SERVED FOR THE VICTIM OF HACKERS.... what a great solution
Message 15 of 22 (850 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got my account cleared yesterday, it took a long while but at least it's back again. It took about 7 weeks for me. To others going through this, don't lose hope guys!

Message 16 of 22 (750 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@mdot2ssd Did someone hack your account and use cheats on it, or did you get banned for something else?

Message 17 of 22 (721 Views)

★★★ Novice
@XraXraXraXraXraX "Getting hacked in 2021 is near impossibole with a few security steps lol" yeah sure, thats why so many people have the same problem, because its impossible to hack a account, today i got a weird name "ecrecu" its not my friend, i dont add him, he has not games archivements or something, and i saw the same nickname into my account banned days before get banned for cheating, BUT THIS IS A NEW ACCOUNT, 40 hours playing, and now i saw this, what do you think about it? OBVIOUSLY ITS LIKE YOU GONNA GET HACKED AGAIN AND OBVIOUSLY BANNED.. and yeah, my account have 1 month banned now without any answers, i dont want that with this new account..
Message 18 of 22 (652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA has phone support? you got their number? Im dealing with this issue now. Just made a post about it.

Message 19 of 22 (646 Views)

★★★ Novice

how it happen in your case? i really dont know what to do, i play this game from beta and they still dont giving me a answer.. this is a big problem and people on predator said cheaters are boosting people too much, but with this i think they cheat with another people account to boost another people, the boosted dont get the ban and the people with the account hacked get the ban obviously, this is really a big problem, im really afraid of getting hacked again with this new account because the things i just saw on THIS account, on my banned account i just hit platinum and i got hacked, on this account today i hit golden, so what happens if i get plat on this account too? i think the hacker saw that and hack your accounts or something like that happen, obviously im not the cheater, EA support or something  should track your ip when you are playing and problem solved..

weird things on my account i got :

-random changing region on your profile page

-people without games added on your account like a friends, literally empy accounts i think they are the hackers chasing your account

(into the banned account i saw this too)

-on ranked and just gold, i got cheaters on some regions, weird nicknames, absolute full of medalls rushing you with a wh, i saw some games of my friends with THE SAME GAMETIME PLAYED  and they got cheaters on master rank with aimbots, wallhacks and rapid fire.. 

This is a sad situation, when you just wanna play the game, the only thing what i think it can work is dont close your origin and your account when you are on your pc, so they cant hack your account, but i dont know if they do it when you go to sleep or work or something, im thinking maybe install origin on my cellphone, or change it to steam and install the app too..

my account iDeathSnip3r (hacked account) today it reach 2 months of ban without some answer.

if you make a new account try to change ur security options if you saw some of this things, and if it works ( i dont know it yet) you will be fine, i will maybe hit platinum tomorrow, so .. lest see what happen...

Message 20 of 22 (617 Views)