Re: Re-45 Opinions?

by mxiter

Original Post

Re-45 Opinions?

Champion

So i've always had a love for this weapon. Compact,crazy fire rate  and a surprisingly impressive bit of stopping power.

Since the last 2 buffs (disruptor hop+mag increase) though this thing has become insane for any CQC. I've actually stopped picking up the r99 for it.

Just wondering what the communities thoughts are on this gun as it currently stands.

Would you nerf it,would you improve it? 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 27 (778 Views)

Champion

Really like it, I think the mag increase was much needed.

It's very satisfying to get a load of shots hit with it in quick succession, though for some reason even though it has the best hip-fire accuracy I can never get my hip-fire shots on target!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 2 of 27 (752 Views)

Champion

Haha i know what you mean bro i struggle with the hip fire on it also, ADS all the way!

Message 3 of 27 (741 Views)

★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Used to not like it but I use it when I see it now, with out without hopup. Just want that purple mag Standard smile
Message 4 of 27 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's a decent starter gun.

With hop up, alternator is straight better (DPS+DPM) but is a decent option if you just find the hop up.

R99 is also better unless your goal is to break shields fast & let your teammates finish up kill but again, alternator is better in dps, dpm and ammo management.

It might be ok as side arm thanks to fast switch, but disrupors rouds are useless then compared to P2020's hammerhead since shields are supposed to be broken.

In overall, its decent. not bad, but there are better options.

Message 5 of 27 (708 Views)

Champion

@mxiter  statistically speaking i have 0 arguments with your point. There certainly are guns that do the job better, with me i feel its more of a personal preference thing.  I think i just like the fact that i can use it easily with any level attachments to get the job done, but that's probably down to the fact i use the thing constantly lol.

Message 6 of 27 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I’ve used it since the beginning, but for whatever reason every time I have the hopup with it with the wrong scope, I’m not good with it... the charged bullets throw me off somehow...
Message 7 of 27 (677 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have actually been using the re45 instead of alternator ever since disrupted rounds came out. And now after the buff I might pick up the re45 instead of the 99. The recoil is just so much easier to control on the 45

Message 8 of 27 (610 Views)

★★ Novice

The first dmg challenge: I got R-99 skin

20 dailies chellenge: Pathfinder skin

I quite like the R-99 skin...quite cool actually Standard smile

Message 9 of 27 (601 Views)

Champion

@inferno2498373  I feel like the RE reloads quicker too..although i could just be imagining that lol.

Message 10 of 27 (575 Views)