Rate This Hero Idea Please?

by SmallHotChocolat

Original Post

Rate This Hero Idea Please?

★ Apprentice
I'm feeling a bit creative today...

Bronze Berry (Guardian/Kabloom) Berry Hero, Base Plant: Electric Blueberry

Super 1: Juiced Up, Kabloom, Berry Fruit Superpower Trick - All Fruit and Berry plants on the field get +2 strength.

Super 2: Berrier, Guardian, Berry Superpower Trick - A plant cannot be hurt this turn and gains +2 Strength.

Super 3: Plasmosythesis, Kabloom, Berry Trick - Do 3 damage to a zombie. Conjure a Berry.

Hero Super: Bronze Over Berry, Guardian/Kabloom, Berry Superpower Trick - Conjure a Berry Plant, it gains Armored 2 and costs 1 sun less.

Text: Zombies beware! She'll send a shock through your system.
Message 1 of 10 (655 Views)

Re: Rate This Hero Idea Please?

Champion (Retired)

Creative indeed. I always award creative posts on this forum! Sounds pretty solid too, if not, more than one of those superpowers sound like they could probably be the legendary superpower.

Message 2 of 10 (648 Views)

★ Apprentice
Super1:increase strength by 3,there aren't many fruit/berry plants

Super3:just 3 dmg

Main:really...armoured 2
Message 3 of 10 (646 Views)

★ Apprentice
I can see Juiced Up getting stronger now that you mention it. I just didn't want it to be TOO powerful.

Super 3 is actually a better meteor. You conjure a Berry and it's a 3 damage 1 cost trick. I think that's a pretty solid card.

As for the Hero Superpower, it's one of those powers where you could win big and get something like a 6 cost Grapes of Wrath, or get an awful 2 cost Poison Ivy... Originally it was " Conjure a Berry, and it gets Armored 2, +2 Strength, and costs 1 sun less" but I was afraid it'd be too strong.

Thanks for the feedback so far! I appreciate the fact that anyone is taking the time to look at this.
Message 4 of 10 (641 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Ph0t0synthes1s there's enough to run a full deck of nothing but...

Message 5 of 10 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Awesome idea @SmallHotChocolat!
I don't play Berry decks too often, but I can clearly see this heroe on the game with an army of berries!

(Kinda like Carrotina has her roots)

I like how you took a thematic and designed your heroe around it. Actually, I've been thinking about doing something like that for my beloved Rustbolt, but I can't think of cool superpowers this new heroe could have. (Maybe synergy with armored zombies?)

@daalnnii Is this deck viable?

Don't you have like... tons of big cards?

I have a similar deck with Nightcap when he is my 10x tickets heroe, but most of it costs 3 or less. I don't remember well, but I think that my only big cards are 4x Strongberry (obviously), 2x Sour Grapes and 4x Grapes of Wrath.

Message 6 of 10 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
I haven't really tested it yet. I was more showing there are plenty of berries in the game. I would probably swap a few things out, maybe give myself better card draw and a few lilies at the very least, but as is, I do see some powerful possible combos. I'll test it out and let you know ( a few games as is, and a few adjusted)

I just don't like that there is a cheap, hard removal gravestone zombie for berries...

Edit, I tested it as is... Won a few in a row. If you can play strongberry safely on four, then high voltage followed by some grapes on turn five... That's an incredible combo. I wiped a board and got high voltage up to nine damage. Not bad. I'd prefer more low cost cards, but once you get it going, it can do some damage. I'd say it's a taco league deck, but it would be a hard fight to get to ultimate with it as is.
Message 7 of 10 (627 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its a spudow hero,not capt combustible

That deck would be weak until serg.strongberry comes out.

Message 8 of 10 (608 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Here ya go
Message 9 of 10 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@daalnnii dat deck name xD

Message 10 of 10 (591 Views)