[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Lobas have started to abuse the bracelet <removed> this needs to be fixed

[CM - Edited to remove potential exploit details]

Message 1 of 4 (280 Views)

Re: Rat spot

Community Manager

Hey @ragingmaster27,

I've edited your post to avoid any specifics that may encourage others to abuse this in the meantime, but if you notice this happening in any specific locations please feel free post over in the bug report section or let us know via DM.

If you post and then edit your post to remove the specifics, we'll still be able to see that original info and pass it along as necessary. Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (241 Views)

★★★ Expert
@ragingmaster27 I have to assume since the description has been scrubbed that what you were describing was an unsanctioned exploit rather than merely using a tactical to get somewhere... well, tactically advantageous. I only mention it because I've grown very tired of Respawn calling "off limits" to pathfinder-friendly map spots. Why not just take away his grapple altogether if it's gonna make a bunch of streamers whine like little kids? Wouldn't want to have a legend be able to use his tactical for his own or his squad's advantage. Heaven forbid.
Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Leave it to @EA_Mako to make a thread clear as mud.  No offense, but this leaves us with a gaping hole in this topic.  I don't have Loba unlocked, but there are others with the ability to teleport.  My ash can target a pinpoint location and zap she is there.  Wraith has the less impressive teleport ability.  Then there is Revent whose ultimate is sort of a reverse teleport back to his death totem when or if he dies under its affect.  I doubt a different method of teleport is going to cause major issues.  

Tactical advantage is not the same as exploiting a system glitch.  If there is a glitch causing massive issues, it only need be reported to Respawn for repairs.  Coming here on the forums to complain about functional game mechanics is not an exploits.  Although no one can say for sure, since most of what was said has been restricted.

Message 4 of 4 (190 Views)