Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Rare Spawns desperately needed in Freeplay

by Mortucus

Original Post

Highlighted

Rare Spawns desperately needed in Freeplay

★★★★ Apprentice

Can you imagine just flying around in free roam and then wandering across a rare creature? 

Think of the excitement... think of the possibilities... think of all the awesomeness it would bring to the game. Nuff said make it happen please.

Message 1 of 5 (117 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Ah ,yes.

Can you imagine if some of these were epic, challenging fights, with robust AI, that needed coordination between a team? Can you imagine if guilds were implemented, and some took 16 players to take down? Can you imagine if build diversity and meaningful itemisation meant these 16 players were trading buffs, debuffs, and roles to synergise? Can you imagine if they dropped amazing, unique loot that people drooled over? Can you imagine if the forum was full of arguments over whether these should be contested or instanced, rather than complaints over basic technical shortcomings?

One can only dream.

Message 2 of 5 (107 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I would like to see areas we could recapture.  Dynamic progressive spawns ending in a boss fight.  Would only last for the expedition.

Message 3 of 5 (88 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ahh reminds me of the old days of SWG and hunting Krayt dragons.. A well coordinated, guild type effort. I do miss it, setting up tents, having an entertainer, buffs all around.. But I digress.. Something like that in Anthem would be awesome for sure.
Message 4 of 5 (83 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

i misss SWG and my medic buffing people for 2 hours wile people waited in a line to get the buff before we all went out to our deaths

Message 5 of 5 (56 Views)
Twitter Stream