Re: Rare Packs Dropping Common Items. False Advertising?

by PRISMAT1C

Original Post

Rare Packs Dropping Common Items. False Advertising?

★★★ Newbie

So, I recently purchased quite a few of the "Rare" apex packs in the store using real money. Anybody else notice that the drop chance in these packs claims that you will get 100% drop rate of Rare or better items? However when you actually open the packs, they have the same drop rates as a standard pack you level up with. Now, I tried purchasing fresh packs, and not playing a game to test to see if this was some bug forgetting which pack was which. This changed nothing. Either the drop rates are falsely advertised or some other bug is messing with the purchased packs. 

-Not talking about the in game packs you get from leveling, this is purely a problem with the false advertisement of rare packs drop rates and the fact that it actually is NOT TRUE that you get 100% rare drops or better. 

I have seen this issue on all the streamers pack opening streams and was hoping we could get some devs looking into this. 

Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

Re: Rare Packs Dropping Common Items. False Advertising?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

What are you talking about? Every pack you receive or buy has at least one guaranteed rare, or better.

Common = white

Rare = blue

Epic = purple

Legendary = yellow

This means that the worst pack you can open is two whites, one blue. Since the worst pack you can open contains AT LEAST one blue/rare, its 100% guaranteed to get a rare.

Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)