Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ranked

by Smit675432

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ranked

★★ Novice

Whenever I am playing ranked on my Xbox One S. My game gets frozen before every game starts and after every game ends. So every single time my game starts and ends I have to quit apex and start it again. 

Pls help me get it fixed.

Message 1 of 11 (492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ranked

★★ Novice
@EA_KeYes thanks for asking I appreciate it. Also yes the recent update fixed everything now I can get in the game like usual.

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (275 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Smit675432 @EA_David 

Smit6 I can only suggest powering down and restarting the console and checking internet connections, Hard wired connections are better than WIFI connections. Otherwise maybe EADavid can point you in the right direction.

Message 2 of 11 (481 Views)

★★ Novice

How do I ask Eadavid?

Message 3 of 11 (472 Views)

★★ Guide

@Smit675432 

I flagged him in my reply to you so hopefully he will get back to you directly or via this post flagging you and providing an answer.

The CM's are busy so it might take awhile and sometimes another CM will answer for them.

Hope they can help you out.

Hang in there and be a little patient.

Message 4 of 11 (467 Views)

★★ Guide

@Smit675432 @EA_Kent 

Smit it does not look like anybody got back to you on this yet.

I hope you were able to fix the problem yourself with the help of my suggestion.

EAKent could you please provide Smit some other tips he/she could try out to hopefully address the problem they are having.

Message 5 of 11 (401 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This is actually something we're investigating and working to get fixed. I'm afraid I don't have a time frame on that right now, but hopefully it can be sorted out soon. 

We appreciate your patience while we're looking into this. 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 11 (378 Views)

★★ Guide

@Smit675432 How are you doing? Been able to play? Hope all is well with you.

Message 7 of 11 (326 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

The recent update that went out a few days ago should have helped with this issue. Have you had the chance to try playing since the update? Are you still having any trouble? 

Kent.png
Message 8 of 11 (295 Views)

★★ Pro
@EA_Kent I didn't see the notes for that update. Did it address the animated banner = crash/freeze issue? I'll put mine back on and test it out today, if so. Kinda sounds like what @Smit675432 was experiencing
Message 9 of 11 (285 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_KeYes thanks for asking I appreciate it. Also yes the recent update fixed everything now I can get in the game like usual.
Message 10 of 11 (276 Views)
Twitter Stream