Ranked should not be a combination of different modes

by Comixfan

Original Post

Ranked should not be a combination of different modes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Each mode is too different from the others. They should be separate ranked modes on their own.

You just get used to playing one mode and then the next ranked match you get is a completely different mode with completely different objectives and a completely different way of playing.

There's no way a single ranked score can encompass all the modes as they're so different in terms of play style and skills needed.

That all said, I am really enjoying the game, but if Rocketball remains part of Ranked play then I think I'll give the game a miss.

I'm here for the Ranked competitive nature of the game, but I greatly dislike Rocketball. I don't find it fun at all. It's very different from the other 2 modes in ranked.

As I said before, I don't think ranked should be a mixture of modes, especially not modes as different as the 3 it currently has. There's no way one Ranked score can encompass the 3 modes when they are so different.

I think each mode should have a Ranked version on its own.

I'll quite happily play Ranked Knockout til the cows come home, but you'll likely lose this player entirely if Ranked remains a mix of modes.

Message 1 of 2 (403 Views)

Re: Ranked should not be a combination of different modes

★★★★ Novice
@Comixfan You are just full of great opinions, lmao. Every mode is fun, they need to add treasure hunt to it imo.
Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)