Re: Ranked points not given

by TheUnknownMsx

Original Post

Ranked points not given

★★★ Novice

Hi just won a game and it did not give me ranked points so disappointing whats going to happen with them??

Message 1 of 10 (1,602 Views)

Community Manager

@1989spud1989 Hi, do you happen to have a clip of the match, even starting before you queue? We're seeing intermittent reports of this, it looks like folks are playing unranked when this happens. Of course we want to find out why this is happening, so any info you have can help. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,592 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David No sorry i dont clip my games was my first game today
Message 3 of 10 (1,590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Davidbtw, when u do kill someone did nock him down and u die before they do, the kills don't count why is that so? I did nock 6 people out of the ring all of them died, a team did flank me I died before they did and got 1 kill for the game but I saw them all turning in to loot.

Message 4 of 10 (1,569 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@1989spud1989 @EA_David 

This's known bug, if you play normal mode couple of times then switch to rank mode but it stay on normal mode. 

You can see it easily you're in normal since you don't see the rank on squad intro (bottom) and during game play (top right).

It happen a lot of times so very easy to reproduce.

After you die, the next game is rank. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,563 Views)

Community Manager

@asukojo Thank you for the video, lots of very useful stuff here. 

They appear to queue at 0:29, but it's unclear if they cancel manually. Then they add a friend and appear to be dequeued, but when they hit queue at 0:40 they get a match immediately, which suggests they were still queueing while doing the party stuff. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 10 (1,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David 

It's a lot of monkey actions in the video, little chaotic there but I don't think need monkey to break it.

Simply change from play normal couple of times (2-3 times) then switch to rank for the first time ussually break it already.

I will upload the video when caught the bug (without monkey action) again.

Message 7 of 10 (1,550 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks, the more clips the better.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 10 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Theres litterally +100 and plus points on my top right screen mean its ranked but it did not add up after match sometimes. this is really frustrating

Message 9 of 10 (956 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David rank point did not add up aftermatch is still occuring often to me season 11 and i see theres litterally +100 plus points on my top right corner screen but my rank point still stay the same. this is really frustrating.
Message 10 of 10 (954 Views)