Ranked needs a rework.

by CloudTheWolf

Original Post

Ranked needs a rework.

★★★★★ Novice

So I've been playing ranked for a couple of games every day since it started and feel the current system is just way too basic. You only get RP for up to 5 kills and making it to at least top 10. At the lower ranks, this isn't as much of an issue, especially bronze, but as you rank up you get rewarded less. 

going for an extream example here but let's say you make it to the top Apex Predator Rank from bronze and somehow always get at least 5 kills and are always the champion you actually get less RP as you rank up, and With 3rd, 4th and sometimes even 5th partying a huge problem it would become such a huge grind. 

I Think more things need to be more rewarded on Such as 1 RP for every 200 Damage (Up to 5RP if you want), 1 RP for a Revive or Respawn, 1RP for a knockdown Since 3rd partying is a huge problem this would counter this, 1 RP for every 2 Assists. or even up to kill RP limit by rank to cover the cost (so 6 kills in silver to 10 in Apex Predator). Just something to reward players for more than just deciding to go for the 3rd party route of ranking up and maybe promote getting into fights when you can.  

Bronze: You get  17 RP (5 + 12 - 0)

Silver: You get  16 RP (5 + 12 - 1)

Gold: You get  15 RP (5 + 12 - 2)

Plat: You get  14 RP (5 + 12 - 3)

Diamond: You get  13 RP (5 + 12 - 4)

Apex Predator: You get  12 RP (5 + 12 - 5)

Message 1 of 2 (359 Views)

Re: Ranked needs a rework.

★ Guide

It does need a rework but only at one point, all kills u got should give points! What's the point actually counting just 5, if someone does carry his team then give that guy points. Platinum is a camping party, they all run with snipers camp some spots and don't even move at all (try to pick does kills), btw the zone dmg is * its just pubg all over again (not even the pubg zone deals that much dmg). Make kills even count more I don't care, I wanna see people fighting and not camping.

Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)