Ranked match penalty when trying to reconnect to the game

by mokuFPS

Original Post

Ranked match penalty when trying to reconnect to the game

★ Novice

My wifi at my home is a bit buggy sometimes, but I only get a sudden disconnect maybe once in 2 days but it sucks when it happens during an Apex ranked match, because they never let me reconnect. They used to work in season 5, same issues with my internet suddenly disconnecting for abour 2 mins, but I always reconnect ASAP, which loads me back into game, continuing my ranked match. Now it says, *Problem connecting to server* when I reconnect, and thus I lose the elo. I thought it may have been because my teammates died during my reconnecting, but  this happened in premade squads too, where I know my friends are still alive and in game. I have lost about 100 RP because of this issue, and am feeling very reluctant to play ranked these days because of this issue. Why do they just spit me into the main screen after clicking the retry button? Can you guys at least wait 2 mins and see if I am even TRYING to reconnect? Ranked reconnecting feature sucks and is flawed for people who are actually trying to reconnect, and is a blessing for those AFK exp farmers in ranked. 

Message 1 of 2 (318 Views)

Re: Ranked match penalty when trying to reconnect to the game

★★★ Novice
@mokuFPS your not alone. happened to me four times last night within 2 hours. super frustrating. i have extremely fast internet and am hardwired.
Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)