Re: Ranked lobbies is also *fun*

by ILostT0Loba

Original Post

★★ Pro
@damsonwhufndthis Bad teammates in Silver/Gold lobbies isn't that big of a deal, besides you don't lose RP that much even if you die early. Too easy.

Bad teammates in Plat is a whole different story, if someone on this forum is complaining about bad teammates in ranked its usually Plat lobbies.
Message 11 of 15 (200 Views)

★★ Pro

@ILostT0Lobawell plat is usually the cieling fan most of us hit regardless if we play on kills or are pu33ies and survive by simply surviving to top 3 or 5

@soccerking122pehaps getting lot of stats on rampart would shut them up, at least I have respect from people who got lot of kills on their banner (little respect around 500+ kills and lot of respect if they have 1000kills+), my highest amount of kills on one legend is 184

Message 12 of 15 (190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@damsonwhufndthis

Consoles rule? than why do they need an aim assist?”

Lemme think...

A thumbstick that you can only move a few centimeters which controls millions of pixels worth of screen OR a peripheral with millions of DPI that you can drag across a whole room if you want to to simulate those same amount of pixels...

makes me wonder why on default consoles have Aim assist...

@Daze623 XD stick with your 60% instead of 100% and you’ll be fine xD

Message 13 of 15 (175 Views)

Champion
@ILostT0Loba Dream, did your other forum acc die or....? Because I haven't seen it in ages xD Could your Caustic quit out or was he just being toxic? Like I kinda get it if he was stuck waiting in the match but still.

@damsonwhufndthis 184..? Do you alternate legends a lot or something?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 15 (166 Views)

★★ Pro
@GH0STEDbyME Main acc back today. Caustic went afk and then blamed me for late rez. I rezzed when there was like 45 sec before ring closed. Returns after 2 minutes and says 'GG'. And starts jeering. Like you didn't even do anything, might as well shut up xD
Message 15 of 15 (156 Views)