Ranked just feels awful

by Bean2kay9

Original Post

Ranked just feels awful

★★ Guide

It’s just constant third party, after third party, after third party. Even more so than pubs

the problem is nobody wants to start a fight because they’re terrified of dying before placing high enough to earn points so everybody just waits until they hear the one team that does fight and all join in 

there needs to be a complete rework of the points system, maybe one that rewards not just kills and assists but also knockdowns, respawns, damage done ect, whilst simultaneously lowering the points earned by placing.

A system like this would actually encourage teams to fight each other right from the start rather than just camping until the final ring, getting no kills and dying.

right now ranked just feels like “oh no I’m dead, but thankfully I placed in the top 3 so I’m gonna get loads of points yeeey lots more than the player that singlehandedly wiped another squad at the start of the game with only a Mozambique, he even downed two more people after that but luckily the downs don’t mean anything and he didn’t even place in the top 10 so he actually lost points, screw that guy lol thank god we have the current system in place so campers like me can just rat their way through the ranks lololol”

tl;dr ranked needs fixing as right now it’s just not fun to play 

Message 1 of 1 (145 Views)