Re: Ranked is nothing but campers

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Ranked is nothing but campers

★ Guide

Every single stage of ranked is camping. Land? Camp. First circle? Camp. 5th circle? 10 squads camping. 

No. one. shoots. at. anyone. 

Doesn't help this gane rewards camping and not playing the game.

Message 1 of 5 (436 Views)

★★ Expert
@EThought113213 I find this only noticeable during the last few circles. But mainly because it's usually a one or two man squad.

I'd hide too if my teammates were dead an there weren't no respawn points anywhere.
Message 2 of 5 (418 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EThought113213 they playing, the objetive is be the last man/squad so camping is valid
Message 3 of 5 (398 Views)

★★ Guide

This is a battle royale game,so players can play howewer they want,be it camping or playing aggressive,both have their own benefits.

There is a vague difference between camping and hiding,i hope you understand that!

Message 4 of 5 (374 Views)

Champion

The problem is, the only way to curb camping is to raise the circle damage or shorten time between rounds.

So the more people that whine about this issue the more likely they are to do the above. At which point everyone will whine about circle damage etc. It's a vicious circle really. (No pun intended)

I do sympathise with your point however you're better off thinking of counter camping tactics than just complaining about the issue.

The fact that respawn have designed legends like caustic and wattson in the way they have tells me there is no issue with camping in their minds, any adjustments made to counter camping are merely just fluff to keep the players happy.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (366 Views)