Re: Ranked is dead

by KelRiever

Original Post

Ranked is dead

★★ Guide

congratulations due to the lack of people in the rank, the platinum is playing with the predator's because you removed the rewards for participating in the rank, now there are very few people there, now we have to play with the predator's, also in almost every game there are cheaters who are already difficult for us played in the rating, but in the custom of master-predator's there are more than enough, I ask why you don't play on the rating, he says there is no motivation, why should I play it, the developers need to urgently change the rank, otherwise the next season the bronze will be played by the predators, you need to give better rewards, ban cheaters who normally do not allow people to play and attract as many people as possible to play the rating

Message 1 of 10 (969 Views)

★★★★ Guide

but but..you can get an awesome badge and a super gun charm !

Message 2 of 10 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David

@EA_Kent 

Agree, the rank reward must be more attractive such as get legendary skins or legendary pack, or even just  pack for level up, something that motivate people to grind :

-  Platinum level up (4->3->2->1 )   : Normal packs.

-  Platinum  1-> Diamond 4             : Epic pack

-  Diamond              (4->3->2->1 )   : Normal packs.

-  Diamond  1-> Master                  : Legendary pack

- Master -> Predator                       : Special legendary skin designed exclusively for that rank season and this's the only to get it.

Message 3 of 10 (879 Views)

Champion
@asukojo I like this idea.
Message 4 of 10 (865 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Warz0ne_Legends

I hate to be THAT guy, but there’s no incentive to play at all for a group of people, especially people above the median skill. Pubs feel like ranked and ranked feels like pubs and the matches are all just so damn stressful that’s the game is no longer worth the time put it.

I quit and I’m not looking back. I can’t give my money to publishers who literally punish players who invest time to improve their skills. The current SBMM makes this game feel like a hamster wheel.

It’s an AMAZING game, but the SBMM and lack of incentive to endure said SBMM will eventually deteriorate the playerbase.
Message 5 of 10 (845 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Agree, I don't play rank anymore since there's nothing to gain.

Message 6 of 10 (829 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@asukojo so... you think they should focus on better ranked rewards to encourage more cheaters to reach predator / diamond ? ......
Message 7 of 10 (784 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@7cyanide Cheaters are already there so extra rewards would incentivise us to keep playing especially as it's declining quite badly atm or give us something extra for us to play or work towards beside ranked.
Message 8 of 10 (774 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I know few players who told me they get all they have with cheats, all badges...etc, now they play like "normal"..

Message 9 of 10 (724 Views)

★★★ Expert

I know I only represent me but I pretty much despise KC so much, since it is part of ranked, I only play to Gold IV then quit, just to get the badge.  And since in Season V KC came first, I pretty much am done bothering trying to get to plat...I might play more ranked only because it's World's Edge now and if KC is in regular game mode, I'll just play ranked casually.

There's no real resolving that I know, as long as KC is in ranked rotation, which will probably be forever.  But at least that's one reason why me is not going to ever try to get to plat and help out making that rank more full of players to draw from.  Sorry.

Message 10 of 10 (685 Views)