Re: Ranked is a nightmare

by tonycawley69

Original Post

Ranked is a nightmare

★ Guide

Ever since I got to Platinum it has been impossible to win a single game. I get in my first game after waiting god knows how long to get in, and my squad and I get insta killed by an aimbot. Ridiculous. 

I go to report the guy and I get a whole 3 seconds to report the cheater before it boots me to the main menu. 

I just feel like when you make a free to play FPS that has a competitive nature to it, and now a ranked mode, that it would be common sense to make sure your report system isn't complete garbage. Guess not, huh? Not that it matters anyways I guess, hardware spoofing, VPNs, free accounts. I'm starting to think a competitive free to play FPS was just a dumb idea to begin with. 

Hackers and cheaters don't make you any money, and drives away the people that actually make you money. I think you would want to make money, guess not, seems to be a trend in games nowadays. 

Message 1 of 12 (619 Views)

★★ Guide

Problem is there is not a SINGLE online game period especially on PC that has 0 hackers. No matter how many years they've worked on it. Situations like these are just people vs people. They patch/fix/ban, hackers/scripters just edit the code to work again it's usually a very small variable that changes. There is no way to hide the games source so they'll always be able to manipulate and cheat. However I did make a similar post on how they COULD fix at least a decent amount of it in ranked mode. Should be right on the first page near the top should check it out and comment/drop some xp on it so it stays near the top and hopefully if enough people agree with it and bring it to respawns attention it'll get implemented and it's a rather simple fix for now

Message 2 of 12 (607 Views)

★★ Pro
@EThought113213 at least what they can do now is improving their security, gonna make some difference.
Message 3 of 12 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yup, idk how some of them get away with it for so long. Some of these players that are still able to play with thousands of reports make us have to believe they're either getting completely ignored or given too much leniency on this. Swing the ban hammer and block that code, gotta make it a clear rule like any fps.. ever- you can't have some players using a program to see through walls and lock headshots, all other players without. It's not only common decency but it's turning into a waste of players' time at this point who are invested.

@EThought113213 I have to agree with you cause I'm seeing the same crap in Gold 3. A lot of gold 2, silver 2, bronze 4's for some reason in my matches- many toggling nonetheless.

Message 4 of 12 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

yup...the new cheat accounts are out now... beginning with " abc" then a mix of letters and numbers...we destroyed one squad with two of them today....it was pretty sweet...we were trashing them so hard..then remembered.." oh yeah, not pubg...they can't hear us"....lol

Heart

Message 5 of 12 (518 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@EThought113213 It's not ranked that's a joke, ranked is fine on ps4, its pc gaming that's at fault.
Message 6 of 12 (504 Views)

★ Guide

They just banned a whole bunch of cheaters. Don't get your panties in such a bunch, my goodness. 

Message 7 of 12 (475 Views)

★★★ Guide

I don't know why they don't just make ranked require a higher lvl to join and stop allowing teammates to join any ranked based on the highest ranked team member. Respawn are basically enabling cheaters to ruin all ranked brackets.. it's so stupid.

Message 8 of 12 (434 Views)

★★ Guide

fortnite sorted it easily no cheats there

Message 9 of 12 (358 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EThought113213 I am on Xbox One, we have cheaters too around gold and plat, people using radar hacks on their phones where they can see enemy locations. It is so *, ive been stuck in Gold for a week now.
Message 10 of 12 (321 Views)