Message 1 of 9 (502 Views)

Re: Ranked game balance/cancer

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Please Delete the topic Standard smile

Message 2 of 9 (472 Views)

★ Guide

I play on ps4 and I'm in platinum. I'm almost always with a full squad of platinum players. Maybe its where your servers are based?

I don't know mind you

Message 3 of 9 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So you all 3 are in platinum, how about you all add each other on origin and make a squad!

Message 4 of 9 (420 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The problem is the devs haven't thought this through at ALL.

People hide and camp to get to Platinum level 1. The utter stupidity of it is that when they reach that ranking illegitimately, and then decide to fight, they will get DESTROYED by twitch players and youtubers. Sadly the stupid "rankers" can't see beyond this because once they get to level 1P there's no going back.

Then they'll report people who are far superior players and waste the game devs time looking at fake rage complaints.

It's meant to keep players at the rank they skill determines them but the cancerous player base messes up the game.

Message 5 of 9 (415 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's probably because of queue times would be so high that you would stop playing ranked.

so let's say theres 40 plats, 10 gold, 5 silver and 5 diamonds queing up. The gold silver and diamonds would be equally divided amongst the plat players... so even tho you got paired with a gold player other teams would have the same handicap...

If they made it like you suggest you would maybe sit and wait 10 min for each game.. is that worth it?

just a guess anyhow...

Message 6 of 9 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Please delete the topic Standard smile

Message 7 of 9 (350 Views)

Community Manager

@xJaYenx 

Getting disconnected from games is an entirely different subject than matchmaking, but I can understand how that can add a little more frustration on top of some rough games.

As @Uberum pointed out, limiting players to matchmaking in a specific tier could have impact on matchmaking wait times since you're limiting the amount of players being eligible to queue up. Someone at the lowest tier can still be as equally skilled as someone at the highest tier, perhaps they had a bad run of games?

To clear up any confusion, if you see other ranks in the match outside of your own they were partied up with someone in the same league as you.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Please delete the topic Standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (272 Views)