Re: Ranked arenas always giving me -30's

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Ranked arenas always giving me -30's

★★★ Newbie

So I'm here writing this because i keep getting -30's in ranked arenas I'm a pred player and while doing that anytime team i lose against is -30 I perform at my best even carrying ym team and getting most of the kills and dmg and it's sad bc even if i play better then the people im playing with i get a -30 and they lose -12 how is that fair i play with some of these guys all the time do most of my games with them and still receive -30's please tell me how I'm getting this as it's really getting on my nerves and i can't grind that good because i get +12 and lose -30 next game it's like a cycle that never ends i cant even keep pred at this point i legit just take 3 -30's and boom set back neg 90 ap and i have to play 8 games to get that all back while the people im playing with get -12 please help me understand this????

Message 1 of 3 (181 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Ninja14 Arenas work in a completely different manner then BR.
The way I see it, it is based on the multiplayer style score system.
What that means is you get a judged by winning or loosing, performance count's but really minimal, the higher you get the less points you get for winning and punishes harder if you loose.

I had the same problem like you that's why I stopped the grind, it didn't matter if I carried a team, or they carried me, I got the same point every time when I won or lost the game, plus, if you go higher in rank, the reward points are even smaller and the punishing points are increased, that's arenas in a nutshell
Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Renegade_Prime86 see ive played ranked arenas since s10 so ive been pred more then once :/
Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)