Re: Ranked and casual is basically the same

by Katsura_Kokoro

Original Post

Ranked and casual is basically the same

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone else find that they are constantly matched against preds (they have the badges and the trails) and masters while they are only gold in ranked. 

In casual just had a game with the champion squad was a 3 stacked pred squad.. I would understand if I had a high KD but I don't.

It totally ruins any fun people have, I honestly don't see the point in playing till the sbmm is fixed which it never will be.

Message 1 of 7 (358 Views)

★ Pro
@Iliketoestolick i had a pred on my team about a week or 2 ago and i can remember thinking, "omg im playing with a pred!"
(Dont see many on London server tbh)
Anyway, he was sh#%
I revived him twice and then when i got knocked, he ran away and lasted about a minute tops
Message 2 of 7 (308 Views)

★ Guide
@HogynDrwg that's a sign of a boosted account, if you see a boosted account report it!
Message 3 of 7 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Katsura_Kokoro
Im not gonna report someone for being [Removed by CM]

Message 4 of 7 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@HogynDrwg that's cause almost all are cheaters. he saw boxes coming and left. and cheaters panic when someone is spectating them.
they turn off their toggle and begin to miss every shot and play badly.
This is the end result of why they didn't want to start Ranked. Cause it's just Ranked Cheating. Nothing more. The fact there's teams and tourneys with people using walls and auto aim in the tourneys, is just salt on the wound, laughable.

I honestly, really cannot see why they still cheat to this day, knowing that they can see their spectators on their cowardly program, and play like a complete chimpanzee the moment they have spectators laughing at them.

Common sense would say, why not learn how to play without the crutch? Even if you lose, even to a cheater, use their weakness and outplay them the next time, lower sens, change guns, optics, anything.. Which has been my same message.. but it only happens a couple times per season when Apex is enjoyable. Honestly, the window is so small.. and it's so infested.. it's why Apex gets this repeated issue and seasonal boosts. This literally suggests cheating instead of attracting new players and giving them a good place to play a 'new FPS'.. it's always so close yet so far.. and the players 'pretending to care' by not botting for a day, complaining about cheaters , then botting again is .. certainly part of the problem.
Message 5 of 7 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@7cyanide
I'll just add that this was in pubs

Message 6 of 7 (276 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Iliketoestolick It's really not.

The matchmaking in Pubs has become so much more sweaty (I have noticed).

I only play ranked now, or a little bit of Pubs when I am playing causally and having a laugh with some of my friends.

Matchmaking in ranked only becomes hard once you reach Diamond.
Message 7 of 7 (246 Views)