Ranked and Kings canyon are not good/ fun

by boy_Hoodle

Original Post

Ranked and Kings canyon are not good/ fun

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Dude you cannot go anywhere on this map without 5 teams being in a 10 foot vicinity, it’s actually so annoying to play. How much longer til worlds edge pubs? 

ranked in this game takes alll of the fun out of the game

pubs you run at people and either pop off or die and go next without feeling too bad, ranked you take a fight, the whole server comes and you lose RP. Did no one learn from wow classic rp system btw? So trash man. So unfun 

ranked fundamentally changes the gameplay for the worse and there is preds in every single plat game. No reason for this game to have comp like at all lol

Message 1 of 14 (839 Views)

Re: Ranked and Kings canyon are not good/ fun

★ Guide
@boy_Hoodle dude , I really do not mean to offend you but you're always referring to Overwatch and World of Warcraft complaining about like everything in this game, why are you even playing?
Message 2 of 14 (824 Views)

★★ Guide

@TXC_Rafael because this game has so much potential and those are my points of reference and I want the devs to fix this game before it becomes hot trash. I like to give examples of why things are bad and why history shouldn’t repeat itself. What if I based my opinions on nothing? Would rhat be better ?

Message 3 of 14 (821 Views)

★★ Guide

@TXC_Rafael @Also, it’s not like I’m complaining about things that aren’t worth complaining about

1. not being able to choose what map

2. imbalanced matchmaking

3. SBMM that doesn’t work because In pubs and ranked you’re playing vs predators unless you literally don’t know how to use your mouse and keyboard then you’re playing vs actual bots as an actual bot

4. the havoc

5. the removal of the pk and the ugly mastiff

6. no regs

7. slow motion ranked games

8. nerfing heroes to promote a new hero, budding campy heroes

why can’t I address these things? What should I do instead make caustic fan fic while the game gets continuously worse? Help me understand, the game - much like OVERWATCH, started amazing and is getting progressively worse

Message 4 of 14 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@boy_Hoodle  Slow motion ranked? Not come across this yet.

You mean frame rate drops?

As for the ranked system sbmm and map rotation, we're basically  stuck with these things and that's the end of it, apparently  it improves player retention....and more players equal more profit so yeah i doubt they'll ever budge on those topics.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 14 (741 Views)

★★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag @They’re high if they think they have more players now than they did pre the season 2 switch they flipped on sbmm, and no actual games in slow motion, idk if it’s a hack but I think it may be where the lobby is slow mo and one guy is moving full speed 

Message 6 of 14 (736 Views)

★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag it's the apex servers having problems. everything is literally in 0,25x speed.
Message 7 of 14 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle SBMM has always been there since the launch of the game. Map selection is never gonna happen imo. SBMM needs a fix for sure. No reg is a bummer, let's hope it gets fixed soon. Nerfing hero to promote a new hero? Nice theory but pathfiner>Lobs still. I have personally never come across slow-motion ranked games(yet).
Message 8 of 14 (685 Views)

★★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimp youre being disingenuous by saying that. What the devs meant when they said sbmm has been there since the start is in the start of the game new players were sectioned off and the rest of the players were grouped together with no sbmm beyond that, right before the end of season 2 we got this version of sbmm we have now. So stop saying that on every post. The first iteration of sbmm was far better 

Message 9 of 14 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle Stop saying that on every post? I can't remember the last time I said that. Maybe a week ago? And I said SBMM needs a fix so I don't see the problem. Smh.
Message 10 of 14 (673 Views)