Ranked Tier List

by NissanZaxima

Original Post

Ranked Tier List

★★★ Apprentice

Thought I would generate some dicussion about this since the meta has changed in season 3. Here is my current personal opinion:

S: Wraith/Pathfinder

No real explanation needed here. These characters are pretty much on 95% (maybe more) of teams when you get up to the diamond and predator levels. Even platinum i flooded with them.

A: Lifeline/Wattson/Bangalore/Gibraltar

I feel like these are the 4 most common characters you see as the 3rd with the S tier characters. Each one has a great support option. This season is a lot less building campy as they are a little more complex so Wattson isn't a must have on a team anymore but still really good. 

B: Crypto/Caustic

This is the most interesting tier as I see people have these 2 characters all over the place. Crypto is a bit overrated by a lot right now imo because the drone gets shot down so easily and is too easy to detect, he is still a solid option. For Caustic, Worlds Ends just feels like a bad map for him since it is a lot more open, gas doesn't have as much as a purpose. He still is terrific in his specific close quarters situations.

C: Octane/Mirage/Bloodhound

Mirage and Octane are just a selfish characters that doesn't provide much utility to teams and Bloodhounds tracking is nice but the tactical and ultimate are just lacking a bit too much and can sometimes be a negative (easy to spot for another team). I think  these characters need re works if they want to ever be a viable option in high level ranked.

Feel free to agree/disagree but remember this is for higher level ranked. a pub game tier list would look different, like Octane would be much higher and Mirage would too because it is much more hold forward and find fights so the team composition doesn't matter nearly as much. 

Message 1 of 1 (157 Views)