Ranked Season 7 Blog

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Ranked Season 7 Blog

★ Novice

rampart doesn’t need a buff her shields are strong enough as is her ult Is good for breaking doors of buildings from a distance if if you don’t want to waste a nade and her passive fits her character perfectly 

Lobas could use a small buff I think with her tactical ability cause she is vulnerable when she first throws it and then she when she lands by the time you have your gun drawn it’s already a fair fight or the enemy has repositioned 

watsons latest buff where her ult shoots caustic cans out when thrown hurts her team more then helps because when paired with a ally caustic they can’t deploy there gas cans near the ult 

Message 21 of 22 (144 Views)

Re: Ranked Season 7 Blog

★ Guide

This will probably be ignored but ill suggest never the less:

I did Diamond, all seasons till the first split of Season 6.

Not doing the second split, cause why? I'm not going through that pain, just for a badge. I have 6 of them already. (Lost complete interest in ranked)

So back to DIVE TRIALS. 

Respawn, please bring some sort of incentive back. I feel the DIVE TRIAL take away, was the wrong move. You underestimated the VALUE those things brought.

It made us slay/grind till early in the mornings to show off that beautiful DIVE TRIAL.

If not, bring something back, worth the terrible sweat and tears Diamond brings.

PS: They DEFINITELY do NOT clutter the sky? anyway I feel strong that MASTERS should for sure KEEP there's. That is blood right there.

Message 22 of 22 (115 Views)