Ranked Season 7 Blog

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Ranked Season 7 Blog

★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q I may be wrong but wasn't KC as a ranked map one of the bigger problems the community had with ranked. So i guess they did something (yeah ik im reaching).
Message 11 of 22 (461 Views)

Really sad to read this blog. I was hoping for some real changes. Ranked has been almost untouched for 3 seasons.

For example, increase the RP cost of joining a ranked match if you join as a duo or premade squad. As a solo player fighting premade squads is the worst.

And increase time that assist counts. 7.5 seconds feels often not enough.

Also, my personal motivation to keep playing ranked is an all-time-low. What exactly is the purpuse of ranked if SBMM still matches players of equal strength against each other, even in the lower ranks?

Also, if a predator doesn't play for a season then they have to start in silver/gold again. Makes no sense to me.

These are just my personal opinions btw.

Message 12 of 22 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RustedYoda I thought most wanted KC as ranked as they found WE too campy. Might be wrong tho, but I can distinctly remember that when KC was announced as ranked map that ppl were as happy as apple pie is tasty.
Message 13 of 22 (446 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q wait, i thought ppl liked WE as a ranked map. And that the pros and ranked players all wanted KC gone.
Message 14 of 22 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RustedYoda Don’t ask me xD. I go by what’s on the board xD.
Message 15 of 22 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q It's the other way round lol
Message 16 of 22 (431 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Last weekly opens up a day after the battle pass end is the devs gonna do something about it? because some poeple need those levels and xp to get to 110

unknown.png

Message 17 of 22 (420 Views)

★ Expert

@Koochi-Q I like more KC's design but thank God it's gone now, i call it 3rd party land, almost impossible to have a fight without having a third team coming to you right after you finished. We may be a worse map in terms of design but it is so much better to me to play.

Message 18 of 22 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt Noezzz! We need 3rd party island! It’s like temptation island! When you see something, somebody else sees it to. When you’re going for the kill or hitting something, someone else is doing it too. That’s how love works! You fight off the unwanted advances or use them to your power XD.

WE is like the desert. Nothing but sand and heat! Once in a while you may see something until you come closer and see it’s just a fata morgana! By which point you either die from exertion (storm) or due to a party you never saw (probably the mirage who placed the mirage to fool you). What do you have to show for all that trekking? Sandy flip flops!
Message 19 of 22 (391 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_David

-Buffs Loba, Rampart, Octane, Mirage, and Wattson. They are quite unplayable in rank.
-Please do split RP Gain and Loss to the premade squad in rank. It's unfair when they have all the communications and teamwork within the team yet solo players have to carry with randoms.
-Rework the SBMM, just make it 2 pool, the good and bad one. If the number of players in each the pool is limited, combine both pool to reduce the queue time.
-Ditch KC Map please in Season 7. It's been around since the very start and this is the best time to end it. Frown
-The Guild/Clan option is genius! It would be great if you can use mic or chat within the clan tab (just like discord)
-PETS PLEASE!!!
-Fix Server: invalid tokens, lagging issue, audio, and stuff.
-Please keep being Original Respawn, I haven't really dedicated into an online game since Ragnarok Online.
Message 20 of 22 (360 Views)